CL Quarter Finals: Roma - Barca (4-4 agg.)

delancey

All season long, the tactics have not necessarily always been bad, but they have been boring to watch, defensive, and at times painful to watch. Had Barcelona been playing beautiful football, I would have been fine with the early CL exit. However, that has hardly been the case. Valverde's tactics are quite frankly unacceptable considering the attacking talent available. The amount of money spent on top-tier players, and yet the coach decides to sit back and defend. It is cowardly. Why not hire Mourinho if all you're gonna do is sit back and defend against a low-tier team such as Roma?

#Valverdeout

MessiTBE

Banned
If Real Madrid get Roma in semi final then it will be double smack because then we will have helped Real Madrid by giving them easy semi by giving them Roma.

eaman

no crime, messi didn't do anything of note today. the team doesn't owe him shit when he himself doesn't appear to be ultra motivated.

Messi tried today but he was getting no help from the midfield. You could see he was up for it just a pity most of the rest weren't. Would have been alot easier if dembele was up there with him

El Flaco

All season long, the tactics have not necessarily always been bad, but they have been boring to watch, defensive, and at times painful to watch. Had Barcelona been playing beautiful football, I would have been fine with the early CL exit. However, that has hardly been the case. Valverde's tactics are quite frankly unacceptable considering the attacking talent available. The amount of money spent on top-tier players, and yet the coach decides to sit back and defend. It is cowardly. Why not hire Mourinho if all you're gonna do is sit back and defend against a low-tier team such as Roma?

#Valverdeout

Welcome! :)

serghei

To think that I wanted to see the City vs Liverpool game. Almost missed a classic.

Sack Valverde. I can't recognize this team ... Iniesta ....

And Madridiots i see them going to final ... Fuck.

You're the man. I'll never say something bad about QSG ever again.

Ken_rosseneri

madrid is winning the champions league.. just forget it..

so annoying and ronaldo gets the glory once again after a poor beginning to the season.. and then they'll say he's the best..

we need a complete overhaul this summer starting with that fraudster VALVERDE..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You know what? If Real Madrid does win the CL fair and square (without the shenanigans like last year's two offside goals against Bayern for example) then kudos to them, because they deserve it.

We are simply not good enough from the manager down to the players. This is the time to think about the future, we need to rebuild, we need to start planning for a post-Messi future if we still want to compete with the elite clubs in Europe. It is OK that we stumble, but it is not OK that we keep stumbling without learning any lessons, and worse yet, having no clear plan and vision for the future.

Home of Barca Fans