CL final: BAYERN (Munich) - FC INTER (Milano)

F

Flavia

I believe Inter will win. Better defense. They stopped Messi, robben and olic should be no problem.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
It should be different to the general game-plan over a two legged tie, like all Finals. Robben will have more space against Inter than Messi had tonight because of the way Inter blocked everything off in the final third. They'll be more adventurous since they will be desperate to win and they are the better team. Should be interesting - i say that. it'll probably be a 0-0 draw followed by a 13-12 penalty shoot-out win to someone..

desoe

I believe Inter will win. Better defense. They stopped Messi, robben and olic should be no problem.

Robben is nailing his victims with monsterous shots from distance. It's a different thing than Messi, who's practicing a totally different type of football. He was doing the same thing in RM as well.

But it's also true that Robben is doing the same thing pretty much oftenly. He goes left, finds good position and strikes his bomb with his left foot. Jose is surely going to prepare his players for that, but Robben remains a big threat. Especially because of his rockets outside of the box, how I said.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
It sucks big time. These two teams aren't even close to being the best 2 teams in Europe. Teams like Barça, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United are all better than these two. The winner of this final will be the weakest champion since Porto won it.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I think it is 50-50 here.. Inter may be slightly favorites, just because of the much better defense.

It will be interesting to see Mourinho with his former boss Van Gaal :)

It sucks big time. These two teams aren't even close to being the best 2 teams in Europe. Teams like Barça, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United are all better than these two. The winner of this final will be the weakest champion since Porto won it.

Just... lol...

The best team not always win the CL, except Barca last year, no other 'best' team has won it.

Barca and Chelsea, both lost to Inter, so cut it... Real, lost to freaking Lyon, who got hammered by Bayern... Manchester also deservedly lost to Bayern, although the second game was probably the best I've seen this year in CL, except the last 15 minutes maybe...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Inter are clearly favorites...plus I hate Bayern, they don't deserve the CL. I also think Zanetti deserves to lift a CL trophy before he retires, Mourinho is the only thing that's preventing me from outright supporting Inter in the final...
Also if Inter wins, it just goes to prove that Barcelona is the team to beat

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Well, at least be happy for 2 things..

You finally scored and won home leg in the Semis, AND, you will be seeing Sneijder and Robben in Bernabeu, laughing to Real... :p It will be sweet to see 2 forced out players in the final, and real out early in the stage :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

your logic about CL can't be more wrong... there's a fucking reason no team won it twice in a row for the last 2 decades

coming to the match... Lucio out, Chivu out. Robben could be tough nut to crack for Zanetti if played LB

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

What about Liverpool in 2005? Inter and Bayern are clearly better than that?

And United is NOT better than Inter...maybe Bayern, but hey, guess who knocked out United

Home of Barca Fans