CL final: BAYERN (Munich) - FC INTER (Milano)

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i dont support any teams in the final really and i doubt as much people will watch the CL final as last year Man u - Barca

adil_909

why is ribery banned? puyol got a straight red vs. arsenal too but he only had to miss one game. why's ribery missing more than one? and yes, FUCK INTER

Beast

The Observer
Thats because you come from Glasgow :D

Milanese have an understanding, for the finals we step out of the others tracks. For the final Piazza Duomo will be Interisti land, as they did likewise for us so many times in recent years. They now have the chance to take the Coppa back to the city, and for this we must be happy for them.

This time there is also the added significance of the coefficient battle with Germany.

Aye aye

thats a stupid tradition lol
It's not .. it's a great tradition

Lemmi

The Reckoner
why is ribery banned? puyol got a straight red vs. arsenal too but he only had to miss one game. why's ribery missing more than one? and yes, FUCK INTER

because ribery tried to snap his leg in half.

bayern are better without him, altintop was class.

Forca Bayern, eugh. what a fucking choice shit; on toast or on mouldy bread.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This is going to be a very interesting tie for sure. Van G waited 15 years for this moment to happen again, whereas, Mourinho has the entire world against him.

It is three weeks from now, until then many changes could happen, but this is completely 50-50.

desoe

I can't believe that the day I will support Bayern Munich have come. I think a little part of my soul was just stolen by Lucifer himself.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
What's with the title? Show some class, we're looking like a bunch of Chelsea fans...

V

Valon

I can't believe that the day I will support Bayern Munich have come. I think a little part of my soul was just stolen by Lucifer himself.

:lol:

Actually the circumstances call for me to support Bayern ( If I do I will only because of Hamit for my Turkey love and Olic because he's a legend. ) but doesn't that mean Palermo would lose CL if they get 4th spot? So I dunno.

S

Super Pippo

This is going to be a very interesting tie for sure. Van G waited 15 years for this moment to happen again, whereas, Mourinho has the entire world against him.

It is three weeks from now, until then many changes could happen, but this is completely 50-50.
To early to say for injuries and form etc, but:

I don't see it as nearly as even, I place Inter as significant favourites. Not that I watch Bayern much, but from what I saw in this CL they take the same defensive approach as Inter. Physical and tight, but not as well organised as Inter. What looks different to me is the way they both go forward, both are fast and effective on the counter, but its the areas they do it in that differs. Bayern seem to use the wings and cross to Olic, which is effective against Viola, Man Utd and Lyon, all of which had to play inexperienced and/or too attacking players at full back. Inter don't have that problem, infact they have great strength in this position, namely Maicon. Inter on the other hand can do either as the game suits them, and while Mourinho is not the greatest tactician ever, I still place him above V. Gaal to use that variability. Then also the subs, like Pep in these ties, I saw Van Gaal make strange changes, but he seemed to get away with them. Like in Manchester taking off Robben and Olic - his best performers when the game was still so tight.

Logically speaking, Inter have the superiority in so many aspects that I have to say they will triumph.

:lol:

Actually the circumstances call for me to support Bayern ( If I do I will only because of Hamit for my Turkey love and Olic because he's a legend. ) but doesn't that mean Palermo would lose CL if they get 4th spot? So I dunno.

No, if Palermo finish 4th in Serie A they will be in CL next year for sure. Its the year after the coefficient change would take effect.

Home of Barca Fans