CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

Givenchy

Alpha mentality.

Whether we win or not at least he has confidence. Ernesto “tough opponent” Valverde’s conferences were so boring and repetitive, can’t see how they gave the team any confidence at all.

[tw]1232017517343801344[/tw]

night and day

FinBarcelonafan

Alpha mentality.

Whether we win or not at least he has confidence. Ernesto “tough opponent” Valverde’s conferences were so boring and repetitive, can’t see how they gave the team any confidence at all.

BBZ would be proud reading this. Alpha leader.

sickstar

Difficult as i think their juventus win happened just a few weeks ago after ancelotti replacement.

And napoli is a whole different team in UCL. Undefeated in the group stage and winning a "two leg" tie against liverpool (just consider it that way), which only napoli capable of doing so at this moment.

A draw will be lucky, even 0-0 is fine as long we're not losing. That means we're better than juve and liverpool now lol jk.

jairzinho

Alpha mentality.

Valverde: “Napoli is a dangerous opponent, They can hurt us”.

:valverde:

vegitot

Difficult as i think their juventus win happened just a few weeks ago after ancelotti replacement.

And napoli is a whole different team in UCL. Undefeated in the group stage and winning a "two leg" tie against liverpool (just consider it that way), which only napoli capable of doing so at this moment.

A draw will be lucky, even 0-0 is fine as long we're not losing. That means we're better than juve and liverpool now lol jk.

that was under Ancelotti,not Gattuso

sickstar

that was under Ancelotti,not Gattuso

I know, i was talking juventus win.
In UCL, theyre different than the one in league.
Also i think they also had a win against lazio and inter lately, in coppa, that in gattuso leadership.
They're beginning to get their shape back after the transition and that is what im afraid of.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Napoli.jpg

behindbrowneyes

Napoli has 6 wins in the last 7 games. They are in good form lately and have beaten Juve, Lazio and Inter. Napoli steps up in big games and they'll be a pain in the ass today.

I'd be happy with a draw with at least 1 away-goal. Luckily, Koulibaly will miss the game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously CL is completely different than usual league game and I am sure hosts will be up for it.

I expect Griezmann to finally step up this time.

Andresito

Staff member
For the first time in many years we're actually playing with a little bit less pressure. Most people expect us to go through against Napoli but I don't think anyone can imagine us going all the way with this squad.

With all that's happened this season it's basically a "do your best" in Europe with the league coming first.

Home of Barca Fans