CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

Daniele

I don't think that a couple of good games in Serie A is a reason to think they SHOULD beat Barca. They still can beat us for sure, but we are still favorites of the tie I think.

Napoli is not doing good in serie A this year, the main problems of the team were in the dressing room (during Ancelotti) and also a lack of motivation issue.
But Napoli exalt himself in great matches (this year they have already defeated juve and liverpool). Knowing very well how they play on these occasions (with .a lot of dynamism) I'm sure it will be hard for this Barca not to lose at San Paolo Stadium

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I think this could be the beginning of our first successful away KO-round match.

Have been waiting a long time for an impressive away win against a decent team in the Champions League. Very very rare for us last few years. Hope you're right 👌

bismp

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="cs" dir="ltr">Official: Barcelona squad to take on Napoli. [fcb] <a href="https://t.co/9Vf5j58Z1d">pic.twitter.com/9Vf5j58Z1d</a></p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1231572961078992896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Man this is depressing...If you take Messi out of this squad,this team probably couldn't even win the Europa League..

mc_lovin

I was never this relaxed going into a knockout game... I have no expectations.

I would take a win on sunday over a win tomorrow any day of the week as well, I have my heart set on the league after Madrids recent games, everything that happens in CL is a bonus.

serghei

I was never this relaxed going into a knockout game... I have no expectations.

I would take a win on sunday over a win tomorrow any day of the week as well, I have my heart set on the league after Madrids recent games, everything that happens in CL is a bonus.

CL is important. If we pass Napoli and get some luck at the draw, before you know it even with our problems we can find ourselves within 2 games of a CL final. But I agree that if we advance in CL and Madrid get knocked out by City, Madrid become big favorites for La Liga, because they have a bigger squad and only have to focus on 1 competition.

mc_lovin

I am not saying that CL is not important, but I have my clear preference. Its game to game now anyway, after the next two games we will be much wiser.

Alik

Getting knocked out in the last-16 is bad for morale. It would affect us negatively for the league.

Vilarrubi

Alpha mentality.

Whether we win or not at least he has confidence. Ernesto “tough opponent” Valverde’s conferences were so boring and repetitive, can’t see how they gave the team any confidence at all.

[tw]1232017517343801344[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans