CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If we get MSN on form then it will be chaos. Best thing about those 3 is that they are big game players so they will step up guaranteed. My only concern is our defence and how Arsenal can hurt us but we should be winning this tie no problem.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can't wait for this one honestly ! I'm sure the team will rise to the occasion.

mazp

Arsenal fans on twitter saying that their going to end our streak, taunting our record at the Emirates, Cech to keep MSN quiet, etc
Whatevs.. Hope Lucho and the guys are up for it... If they are, It will be a long night for Cech and co..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Twitter is the worst place to talk/read about football.

To be fair, most of the users on Arsenal forums are pretty pessimistic going into the tie against us, which is normal.

Richard.H

We always give some sort of lifeline to Arsenal in all the times we have played them. We need to crush their hopes in the Emirates.

Some of them are still pissed with that RVP's red card! :lol:

Anyway, most of them think that they'll counter-attack us and destroy us on the break with Oezil, Walcott and Oxlade.
Honestly, I'd rather they do that, Busi just needs to close Oezil, then their counters will have pace, but no direction. We've struggled more against pressing teams than teams that try to park the bus. However, Arsenal will step their game up, we've never beaten them at the Emirates, needs to change.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Some of them are still pissed with that RVP's red card! :lol:

Anyway, most of them think that they'll counter-attack us and destroy us on the break with Oezil, Walcott and Oxlade.
Honestly, I'd rather they do that, Busi just needs to close Oezil, then their counters will have pace, but no direction. We've struggled more against pressing teams than teams that try to park the bus. However, Arsenal will step their game up, we've never beaten them at the Emirates, needs to change.

Lucho's away record in CL is pretty good. I think we have a very good chance of getting and a close win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans