CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

kattanib

To win the next 3 games hoping for luck will not be a good solution. We need good plans from QS and we need to outclass our opponents. Winning one game to lose the next is useless since our target is winning the cup itself

Nello

It's funny how Setien at one of first press conferences promised that no matter what, he would try to make the team play nice football. Fast forward half a year, and the guy only makes to defensive subs in the very end of a CL KO match while benching some of our young, in form offensive players (Fati and Puig).

I doubt we can keep a clean sheet against Bayern, so imo scoring goals might be even more important for us than playing it safe. I hope we get to see Puig and Fati or Dembele in action, I don't see a cautious 442 scoring more than a random goal or max 2, and if we try to be conservative this bayern side will run us over and dominate us. Just Anfield last year and all the other games/ 2nd halfes where we've tried to defend.

I'd rather see us try to go for goals and dominate the ball and maybe lose 1-3, 2-3, 2-5 or whatever than playing conservative, conceding the inevitable goal, and then completely collapsing.

serghei

To win the next 3 games hoping for luck will not be a good solution. We need good plans from QS and we need to outclass our opponents. Winning one game to lose the next is useless since our target is winning the cup itself

Yea, but it would be nice to send Bayern home. Back to back semis ain't too shabby in this decline period either me reckon.

Nello

Also, I think Puig deserves to get a chance this match. He's imo our best midfielder going forward, and he's shown great attitude and composure lately, which should be rewarded. Handled Atletico who's arguably one of the most physical and best defensive side in Europe really well, and honestly I'd trust him over Rakitic any day. I simply think we have better chances at scoring some goals with him on the pitch along with FDJ than Roberto-Rakitic or whatever (consider Busi a sure starter due to Setien).

Rakitic should'nt be used in this match. Maybe a midfield three of FDJ, Vidal and Puig? The all have great stamina and energy, Puig and FDJ bring technicality and composure while Vidal bring aggresiveness.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Also, I think Puig deserves to get a chance this match. He's imo our best midfielder going forward, and he's shown great attitude and composure lately, which should be rewarded. Handled Atletico who's arguably one of the most physical and best defensive side in Europe really well, and honestly I'd trust him over Rakitic any day. I simply think we have better chances at scoring some goals with him on the pitch along with FDJ than Roberto-Rakitic or whatever (consider Busi a sure starter due to Setien).

Rakitic should'nt be used in this match. Maybe a midfield three of FDJ, Vidal and Puig? The all have great stamina and energy, Puig and FDJ bring technicality and composure while Vidal bring aggresiveness.

Puig wont start. We can just hope that he will play atleast 30min.

kattanib

Yea, but it would be nice to send Bayern home. Back to back semis ain't too shabby in this decline period either me reckon.

I dont like it that Paris managed to win yesterday. The thought of the Champions league going to either PSG or Bayern fills me with disgust

raskolnikov

I dont like it that Paris managed to win yesterday. The thought of the Champions league going to either PSG or Bayern fills me with disgust

It all sucks, I have a feeling it will be an el cashico final beween psg and City to add insult to injury in this terrible year.

Other options suck as well, arrogant Bayern, red bull leipzig...
Than rather Lyon or pathetico if not us.

Lots of fan bases are arrogant by the way. Wether Madrid, Psg, Liverpool, Inter, United, Juve or Bayern. The majority of them suck.

Home of Barca Fans