CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think we should keep Messi away from Davies at left back, although he is young and inexperienced he is exceptional and has pace that Messi wont be able to compete with hence his dribbling wont be as effective. I would try play Messi in behind Suarez where they can link better together. Potentially play 4-2-3-1 with FDJ and Busi as holding mids, Fati and Roberto wide with Messi as 10 and Suarez as 9..

We need Messi as involved as possible in the middle to have a chance.

Thoughts?

Yeah I also thought this. 2011 or 2015 Messi would destroy Davies but now he is too slow and we should keep him away from Davies.

KingLeo10

I had an ex who was was a Barca follower and she had this same shitty mindset and would give me a lot of shit when I used to badmouth the team during the EV days.

I am most definitely going to doubt my club when it plays shit consistently. Do you want us to go la la and be over delusional of our chances? Sorry I definitely won't. Bayern is a good level above us and I will always maintain my stance that they have higher chances of going through.

Truth is fans like you are the ones who are detrimental for the club because instead of changes and improvements you reinforce the problems by promoting what is wrong.

:lol::lol:

No one is saying Bayern doesn't have higher chances than us in a serious post. All you're doing though is peddling the same generic negativity in every thread while propping up Neycuck ("oh he had 8/10 finishing but 10/10 magic) . Wouldn't it be a nice thing if you could caveat Barca in the same way as you do for him.

Do us all a favor and take a hike to Paris.

P.S. Suggest actual improvements.

Last edited:

Nazario1985

People yelling Bayern will destroy us are taking the easy way.

If it's true then they will call themselves "expert" and can read the future.

If not then everyone is happy anyway & nobody will care what was said.

malvolio

People yelling Bayern will destroy us are taking the easy way.

If it's true then they will call themselves "expert" and can read the future.

If not then everyone is happy anyway & nobody will care what was said.

people like to take the doom and gloom path as if they get a medal or something. it's clear we are not the all conquering team of years past. but we are not atalanta or red bull liepzig either.

having a bit of faith that something might go our way and we actually win the match is not delusional. just as eventually losing won't shock anyone.

FC433

Knock out Bayern and you are forgiven.. every single one of you... for absolutely everything that you have done. No need to win the CL, just knock out that irritating team!

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Gnabry could be a problem because of his pace. I think we will control Lewandowski as he isnt fast anymore and needs many chances to score.

If there is one player we should be particularly cautious of it is Lewandowski. He currently is on an insane goal scoring run and is looking fit as ever.

Home of Barca Fans