Christian Mate Pulisic

BBZ8800

Imo, the same as whole Chelsea, he is scared and underachieving.

He has skills, he needs to dribble and shoot consistently.

After his goal, the whole Chelsea looked as if they were impressed by their play and they were scared/too surprised to take their chances and finish the game with 0:3.

It looked as: oh, look, we are in RM's box again! We are awesome in getting around the box or in the box but then we have no clue what to do next. Should we pass? Dribble? Pass one more time? Wait for a teammate? Nobody knows.

The whole Chelsea team was a textbook example of young, green team who doesn't know how to get 100% out of their abilities and finish the chances.

Last edited:

Yannik

Close feet control is pretty common among tons of wingers or better young talents at the moment. I care more about what he does with it, but he seems to be doing alright in that regard.

Laplacian

Close feet control is pretty common among tons of wingers or better young talents at the moment. I care more about what he does with it, but he seems to be doing alright in that regard.

So fucking common and yet the winger we spent 140m on doesn't have it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar can dribble with close control. I don't know if Pulisic's close control is 'tighter' but what I do know is that Pulisic will never be able to do what Neymar does with or without the ball.

Home of Barca Fans