Chelsea

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yeah, I was on the Chelsea forums and the general feeling there is that they have lost this case already and are going to be made to pay for it. Mikel and Mata supposedly didn't hear anything at all, it was only after the match when Luiz and Ramiries(can they even speak english?) came up and told Mikel what they thought they heard. Mikel must have decided to take it upon himself I guess. The linesmen and official also say they didn't hear anything.

The club is screwed :facepalm:

Banana-Rama

Anyone can write vague nonsense like being denied daylight penalties, unpunished tackles, daylight penalties given against, but that's just retarded. You have to point out particular cases if you want to be taken seriously. For example, in my post above I've pointed out ridiculous decisions that went against Chelsea -- Evans kicking Drogba, two off-side goals, Gary Neville pulling down Anelka with no penalty given, a non-penalty given to United at the Bridge last season etc. By the way, stop with this nonsense of saying United being favoured is some sort of social perception due to jealousy. You sound like a whiny bullied school kid trying to justify his place in society when you write that.

you'll find plenty of examples of decisions that have gone against us in games against chelsea on redcafe.net if you really want to pursue it, prem referee performances at stamford bridge in recent seasons have been extremely biased in favour of chelsea, i can't be arsed going through them all, i have better things to do with my time, and it is you who comes across as a whiny kid, 99% of non chelsea supporters and pundits accept that the red cards were correct and the only mistake was the offside goal which was down to the linesman and not the referee, even chelsea supporting radio commentators accept that the referee made the correct decisions, your chelsea bias is clouding your judgement...........

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
A6j8yhZCAAA_UxW.jpg

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
HT and United are winning 2:1. Chelsea have been off the pace I feel. I don't know whether or not the drama surrounding them is the cause but even so they should be beating this weakened United side.

Last edited:
P

PhilS

Lol I knew the whole ref insulting our players thing was bullshit, and the more days that pass the more it is being proved so. I hate that the club act like this at these kinds of times.

You aren't the only one who feels that way. If these allegations against the ref don't pan out, I would expect very serious consequences for the club. I would think that points would be deducted, along with suspensions and fines.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It gets even better, one of our fans did a monkey gesture in the direction of Danny Wellbeck. Sigh.

Jenks

It gets even better, one of our fans did a monkey gesture in the direction of Danny Wellbeck. Sigh.

It's a great opportunity for the club to show what their principles are. Handing him a life ban from the ground wouldn't be a bad idea.

Home of Barca Fans