Chelsea

X

xaviniesta

Pep is heading to Man City. They've just signed both Tixiki and Estariti.

you mean manel estiarte?

there could be a little truth in it, because estiarte was trully his right hand man, a guy who was always with him, everywhere, everytime. he was like a good friend who always gave him advice, not football wise, because he was actually a water polo player himself.

in conclusion. pep to england won't be too bad because he would teach england how the real football is played. and i don't even mean only the top clubs, but the children, the education etc. even one year would make a huge impact.

as fo italy. he will go there when he is 70, smoking sigar, and being just cool :pep:

impeh

Hi, its me..
yup, BBC reporting that Rafael Benitez is set to be appointed as Chelsea manager 'imminently'

Hes more of a long term guy though, i thought. Doesnt seem like someone who will only want 6 months.

PearLBLacK

Banned
as fo italy. he will go there when he is 70, smoking sigar, and being just cool :pep:

l.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Best thing for Balague is Benitez returning to the Premiership, he'll finally have a chance to gain credible insider info for his otherwise outlandish rumours

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Thinking about it, any decent performance i.e. one where he doesn't fail miserably, which is likely, means he'll be back on the radar for other jobs and has a greater chance of getting them. In the meantime, he can get back into the day to day grind of club management and exit in june, ready for another challenge. It's not ideal but it makes sense from his perspective.

Personally, I hope he does well there. Like most other ex-players or ex-managers, I'd like to see those connected with the club do well, as long as it's not at my own club's expense.

Imagine Chelsea winning the league at Anfield. I think we play in late April early May :D

Home of Barca Fans