Chelsea

Banana-Rama

I still love Chelsea. Watch Pep will be the next coach!

Guardiola won't join chelsea in my opinion, he'll finish his year off, Man City is far more likely for Guardiola next summer with the ex Barca people that are at City and the opportunity to work on the academy, there is also the possibility that Ferguson will step down from United at the end of the season and let Guardiola take the job, Fergie and Guardiola had a meeting in New York in september according to reports, maybe it was just a social meeting, maybe there was more to it..........

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I can't see Pep ending up @ Chelsea. I still think he eventually wants the United job whenever Sir Alex leaves.

Ketoth

A shock. Wins the champions league and the FA Cup, and sacked a few Months later.
What does Roman want exactly?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
@BenSmithBBC - Rafa Benitez has boarded a plane bound for Heathrow. He arrives very late tonight. Next stop #CFC.

Love to see Rafa win the league with Chelsea and show fergie the middle finger.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
People are forgetting one simple fact: Chelsea have a pretty strong squad.

---------------------Cech/Turnbull/Hilario----------------------------

Azpilicueta/Ferreira - Ivanovic/Terry - Cahill/Luiz - Cole/Bertrand

----------------Mikel/Romeu - Ramires/Lampard---------------------

---------Hazard/Moses - Oscar/Marin - Mata/Malouda----------------

------------------------Torres/Sturridge--------------------------

There is almost everything that Rafa needs. And if he allowed to bring in a couple of quality players in January, it would be a really strong squad.

M

mitkoa7x

Yeah but only Pool fans think Rafa is actually a capable manager.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
With his obvious ties to Italian football, I'd wager that he'll end up in Serie A.

I fully agree, also to the fact he is very tactical & this is the most tactical league. He'll go to one of the Milanese clubs or Roma IMO. I don't see him in the Premiership at all, he's a different character to most.

Pep is very interesting though, because people/pundits/fans are going to expect him to perform absoloute miracles when he goes back into management for whichever team he chooses & i'm sure will be very quick in calling him a flop if he doesn't change the style Barcelona like very quickly. I love Pep as a coach & wish him all the best but i think the expectations will be so unrealistic for him, after all he's only human.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's in NYC improving English for him & his family....Premiership is logical for many reasons & Serie A is only slightly more relevant than Ligue1

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think the City owners understand continuity & don't want to be trigger happy, i don't see Mancini losing his job anytime soon, sure they have flopped in the CL but he brought them the league title after all & they may get a more favourable draw next year.

Home of Barca Fans