Chelsea

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently Chelsea will allow Cech to join a EPL rival, with United and Arsenal the 2 who want to sign him. A United move will depend on De Gea, so it seems more like he'll move to Arsenal. I'd prefer him to go to another league but it'd be understandable if he left for an EPL club. Probably more likely to be Arsenal.

I think he'll go to Arsenal. He's said he wants to keep his family in London.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
CGVmUBfUYAME2ct.png

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Maybe they could play Falcao and Costa together? I know mourinho probably won't do that but it could be a way to get him back in form.

Alen

Maybe they could play Falcao and Costa together? I know mourinho probably won't do that but it could be a way to get him back in form.

Mourinho will probably have Benzema/Higuain situation going on. One of them will eventually be the cat.

EdmondDantes

I thought Cuadrado was being sold?

Apparently not anymore. His agent said today he is staying. Strange signing by Mourinho really, yes he had a good World Cup, but he was having a very average season at Fiorentina and then at Chelsea so far he's been unequivocally terrible and I don't see how he could improve.

Chelsea are not a charity club when it comes to playing time, and are firm favourites to retain the title. He's not getting ahead any of their other attacking mids as a starter, and with the few minutes he will get as a sub I don't see him making any sort of impact given what he's shown in the last few months.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Was all rumours about him really. Mou was always expecting him to be around for the coming season.

Home of Barca Fans