Chelsea

Meitux

i'd still take him back (for liverpool) , i still believe him leaving was more up to kenny than himself maybe that's just cause i'm a fanboy
having him or not in the pitch its the exactly same thing....so you would be playing with 10 xD

ammarfcb

ze special one
having him or not in the pitch its the exactly same thing....so you would be playing with 10 xD

i still think with abit of confidence he is one of the best finishers around. but the position he is played at chelsea is just cruel, he loves space and working against 1 defender at a time and chelsea are throwing him pretty much in midfield with no space for a player like him to exploit. in many ways it would be like throwing ronaldo in the middle against 4-5 players instead of giving him the spae to run in to that he loves.

don't hold me on tactics i'm just saying this from what i see as a fanboy

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Torres should finish his career in the MLS, he's been done as an elite player. I think he would be a good ambassador for Spanish Football over there. Injuries have ravaged his career and has become the scapegoat for whenever Chelsea loses.

barcanuck

Looks like Chelsea will be taking their lucky CL Trophy from last year and trying their luck in the Europa league.

89Norcal

Torres should finish his career in the MLS, he's been done as an elite player. I think he would be a good ambassador for Spanish Football over there. Injuries have ravaged his career and has become the scapegoat for whenever Chelsea loses.

It's odd how he still can't reclaim his form from Liverpool. I know Chelsea's tactics are part of the reason, but if you watch him on the pitch, he sometimes acts like he doesn't really care. His movement is slightly hesitant and his reactions are slow. But other games his movement is excellent.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
According to reports, Di Matteo is on the brink of the sack, with Rafael Benitez take over on a temporary basis.

Meitux

it was about time.... Ok he won the champions leauge mostly by luck,but generally he wasnt good as manager

Doobs

The Messiah
Roberto Di Matteo lasted 262 days as Chelsea manager, longer than Villas-Boas (256), Grant (247) & Scolari (223). Fired.

:lol:

K

kingleo

i dont know why Chelsea would sack RDM unless they have Pep lined up, if they bring in anyone else like Rafa, Harry or Grant then it is the most stupid decision of all time! Chelsea's statement did say they will announce a new manager shortly so they must have someone lined up surely it has too be Pep otherwise the whole sacking was pointless.

Home of Barca Fans