Champions League

Morten

Wish the games were earlier, too tired to watch the 2nd half.

Heard Atletico parked the bus, terrified to come out and attack.

Atleti gonna Atleti, i suppose, they haven't changed that much.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Wish the games were earlier, too tired to watch the 2nd half.

Heard Atletico parked the bus, terrified to come out and attack.

Atleti gonna Atleti, i suppose, they haven't changed that much.

You missed nothing, both matches were boring as fuck.

You wont be getting Haaland, lets be real.
City is looking for Agueros replacement, they will offer him an insane contract few can match.

Mbappe probably renews, if not, then maybe.

I also think he will go to City, if not he will go to Real which would be a disaster for barca.

Mrgandalf

Curious member
I have always loved Tuchel. He is a respected coach with good football insight and motivation. I regret why we did not agree with him instead of Valverde.Maybe the transition with him would be less painful. He was more relevant to us than Valverde. I believe that the depth of the damage we suffered from Valverde is incomparable to the coaches after him.

Proper

Banned
Ah, the closet PL tard here to lecture us again?

RM will 100% make it to the QFs, btw.

This amuses me a lots, ie you calling someone a "tard" just because you believe they might be a fan of English football, which explains why you've taken a strong disliking to me and the sense that you (an apparent :barcascarf: fan) will be on the Real Madrid train tonight, even though Barcelona/Madrid is one of the most hated rivalries in football, isn't that more retarded?

And why are you going to be wearing your Real Madrid shirt tonight? Answer because you hate English football more, hence why you are here and Barcelona are your club of choice (to try and get one over English clubs). Truth is though, Barcelona are the wrong club for you for the next few years kiddo and so is any Spanish club for that matter. If I was you I'd jump ship to Bayern, they are the only club in Europe who can stop English dominance in Europe for the foreseeable future and the only club where you 'may' be able to do some :dance: at English failure, it's either that or you can cheer on Juventus, they are the club who might fluke one against an English club now again, but if that happens too many times Real Madrid legend C.Ronaldo could win the Ballon d'Or again and looking at your username we wouldn't like that would we :shh:

Looks like your at a crossroads and have a tough decision to make, I'd go the Bayern route if i was you.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Great play from Real. Atlanta down to 10 men

Not sure if it was a red card though since another Atlanta defender was right behind him.

Home of Barca Fans