Champions League

FinBarcelonafan

Vidal: I want Inter to beat Real Madrid so Barcelona fans can celebrate

tenor.gif

Vidal should never play against Real again.

Total-Football

There is no whole. There's protocol to be obeyed and it's there for a reason. If any amount of players complaining means ref has to go check then tool is useless and creates more breaks than necessary. Read the protocol.

Nope. Was perfectly fine with it with players crowding, then Vidal pushes through and makes aggressive contact with him. Lost his head, got a yellow. Standard stuff.

I'm with u about the 2 yellows.. Wronged or not wronged Vidal is a dumb fuck and deserves it

FinBarcelonafan

I'm with u about the 2 yellows.. Wronged or not wronged Vidal is a dumb fuck and deserves it

Of course he is dumb fuck but ref should also understand the situation. He is a cocky fuck for giving red. Of course players are upset. He handled it badly.

Referee should try to keep the players calm. He lost the control and pussied out by giving red.

FinBarcelonafan

He handled it like he should have. Being upset doesn't absolve anyone of anything.

Haha. You never answered.. what was your reaction when you saw it, penalty or not? Clear pen to me. Be honest.

Inter had every right to be upset and complain. It looked very tough spot and something VAR should be used.

malvolio

Nope. Was perfectly fine with it with players crowding, then Vidal pushes through and makes aggressive contact with him. Lost his head, got a yellow. Standard stuff.

as usual, you want to be holier than thou. refs in general can do many things. and yes, he would have a case to give a second yellow to vidal. but he could have calmed the spirits and got on with the game.

if ramos was instead of vidal, he would have never seen the second yellow.

FinBarcelonafan

did he talk shit again before a game? i lost count at how many times this happened. next time i'm betting my house on the team he faces.

Nice thing of him to say though.

Either way, WP Real, they deserve the lead. Inter played poorly and Hazard makes Real look dangerous.

El Gato

Villarato!
as usual, you want to be holier than thou. refs in general can do many things. and yes, he would have a case to give a second yellow to vidal. but he could have calmed the spirits and got on with the game.

Keep making excuses. Doesn't do you any favours really, but keep at it.

Haha. You never answered.. what was your reaction when you saw it, penalty or not? Clear pen to me. Be honest.

Makes no difference what you see at distance, because you can't make a determination this far away. There's nothing to answer here.

VAR was used. If it was wrong they'd have pulled the action back and scrapped the card.

malvolio

why didn't vidal go through with it and headbutt the ref right there and then? at least red would have been beyond doubt. :lol:

excuses for what? real getting helped by refs again?

FinBarcelonafan

Makes no difference what you see at distance, because you can't make a determination this far away. There's nothing to answer here.

VAR was used. If it was wrong they'd have pulled the action back and scrapped the card.

You are missing the whole point. I am pointing out how ref messed up. He should understand the reaction because it was very controversial situation.

I assume you assumed it would be penalty too.

El Gato

Villarato!
You are missing the whole point. I am pointing out how ref messed up. He should understand the reaction because it was very controversial situation.

I assume you assumed it would be penalty too.

Didn't mess up. Vidal wouldn't have kicked Varane's leg if he didn't kick the ball away, he'd have kicked the ball.

I didn't assume anything. Can't assume anything when you can't see it. Would be a head scratcher if you assumed anything at that point.

Home of Barca Fans