Champions League

messi2140

6racies Xavi
When you have 6-7 players complaining just go check the fucking VAR. Not sure what's so complicated. He is a shithead for not doing it and ruining the game
How the feck he could be 100%. That looked 100% penalty in real time.

From what I understand , the refs check the screen when the people in the VAR room tell him that the choice he made might have been a mistake and that it could have been a foul.

El Gato

Villarato!
LOL man.. U swimming around it. VAR is a technology that takes shit load of money to operate so its there To be used. We are not discussing the penalty, it's the fact that 7 players are asking for a review. All refs take that into consideration as far as I have been seeing.

Doesn't matter how many ask. Not how the tool operates.

When it happened,. Did you think it ws penalty or not? Seriously. In full speed it looks 100% penalty. Look at it again.

Doesn't matter what you think when it happens at full speed as you can't see it from TV camera. Only replays show detail and they show the ball being moved out of the way and Vidal kicking Varane's foot.

malvolio

LOL man.. U swimming around it. VAR is a technology that takes shit load of money to operate so its there. To be used. We are not discussing the penalty, it's the fact that 7 players are asking for a review. All refs take that into consideration as far as I have been seeing.

The ref clearly losted when the Inter players surrounded him. Vidal is a hothead but a better ref would have handled the situation tactfully and not resorted to a double yellow.

FinBarcelonafan

The ref clearly losted when the Inter players surrounded him. Vidal is a hothead but a better ref would have handled the situation better and not resorted to a double yellow.

Exactly. I think Inter had every right to be upset. It really looked like penalty. That was my reaction right after it and ref showed nothing. Of course you run to ref. He fucked up.

CatalinR10

From the angle that I saw , it looked like Varane hit the ball first.

That being said , I am 100% sure that if it was RM , there would have been a VAR check and also Vidal not eliminated if the jerseys are exchanged.

We're talking about RM after all , the most corupt football club in history so there's no surprises here.

SMH.

El Gato

Villarato!
Again u are cheating lol.. U make it about the final decision and not the whole essential point. Nice tactics

There is no whole. There's protocol to be obeyed and it's there for a reason. If any amount of players complaining means ref has to go check then tool is useless and creates more breaks than necessary. Read the protocol.

The ref clearly losted when the Inter players surrounded him. Vidal is a hothead but a better ref would have handled the situation tactfully and not resorted to a double yellow.

Nope. Was perfectly fine with it with players crowding, then Vidal pushes through and makes aggressive contact with him. Lost his head, got a yellow. Standard stuff.

FinBarcelonafan

But it's true. CL is pretty shitty format. Terrible referee choices and games decided every day by penalty. Yesterday boring ending in Leipzig game and today Real. Fucking hell. Two only interesting games decided by fucking pen in first minutes.

Frustrated with the whole crap. Two good games(out of 12 or whatever) and both end up like this. Disappointed! I just wanted to see good football for ninety minutes. Too much to ask from CL these days.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Vidal: I want Inter to beat Real Madrid so Barcelona fans can celebrate

tenor.gif

Home of Barca Fans