Champions League

Neymessi

AM are 6th but the difference with 3rd is just 2 points and let's not lie to ourselves and consider this a momentous achievement for La Liga.

Pool are heads and shoulders above AM in general and even us and RM and this year our league has been pretty shit considering how shit all the three teams have been. Let's not exaggerate La Liga.

Tackle

This only makes what Real Madrid did look even more astonishing. In the era of the Champions League they are the only club to retain their title and they won the competition THREE consecutive years. 4 in 5 as well.

They had the luck on their side and got favourable draws yes, but we probably will not see another club do what they did in our lifetime.

Last edited:

utility73

Even the best run of luck has to end at some point.
Ironic for Liverpool that it ended today when they could easily have bagged it in regular time.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, though :)

Last edited:

Devils

Damn that Morata goal basically travelled me back in time to Torres's 2012 goal at Camp Nou.

This was the craziest CL match in awhile.

Incredible.

serghei

Oblak is easily the best keeper in the world. No doubt for me. The level of assurance he gives is frankly quite incredible.

KingLeo10

I actually don't think Liverpool regressed at all. Just look at today, especially in the second half. They could have scored several if it wasn't for Oblak, who in my opinion is the best keeper in the world right now.

Liverpool had a bad spell recently (not including today), they are still the best team overall right now.

I disagree. TAA should have been booked / sent off. He was behaving entitled like Alba. Pool also conceded 3 straight. That’s not bad luck. That’s a drop in intensity and expecting they’ll come through somehow just because they’re Pool.

Richard.H

What happened to that one Liverpool fan here, Anfield Ed? Was a good member and one of the few logical Liverpool fans

Neymessi

Ateltco wont go anywhere near it dont think.

Bar a very lucky draw they will be out in next round. Although can go through in games like today so anything can happen.

They just defeated the best side of this tournament. They can definitely advance even without a very good draw with their kind of football.

Home of Barca Fans