Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Some of those players have also won 3-4 CL and 8-10 Liga.

Look, I agree with you our players at this point are unmotivated divas (it’s natural after winning, look at pool they’re becoming that after 1 CL).

AM always fights hard and that is admirable. But there’s no need to shit on Barca at this moment to praise AM. Let’s just praise AM instead.

I actually don't think Liverpool regressed at all. Just look at today, especially in the second half. They could have scored several if it wasn't for Oblak, who in my opinion is the best keeper in the world right now.

Liverpool had a bad spell recently (not including today), they are still the best team overall right now.

KingLeo10

Predictably, Mane and Salah did fuck all . Talented on the ball players can’t beat Simeone’s 2 banks of 4.

Only a penalty box predator like CR7 can.

El Gato

Villarato!
Destroyed them in 2017 and 2019. Both hat tricks lol

Yh, and disappeared in Lisbon, Milan(?) and did shit all in 14/15 when we had to be rescued by Chicharito. Oh also the 17/18 which Benzema managed fluff out his legendary move and get himself a new contract.

I know he's the right type of player, but it's not just him. It's also the Atletico inferiority complex vs us. They've won 1 final vs the worst iteration of Mourinho side and 1 final vs Lopetegui, lol.

Last edited:

Altomonte

when Atletico lost to Juventus, Oblak did not have his best day. Today he was great, not intimidated like MAtS last year at Anfield.

JamDav1982

Agreed. The same anti football. It’s gonna suck hard if they win it the same lucky way chelsea did

Ateltco wont go anywhere near it dont think.

Bar a very lucky draw they will be out in next round. Although can go through in games like today so anything can happen.

Home of Barca Fans