Champions League

Xaviniesta

If liverpool don't get past atletico, we will win the CL.

city, psg - will choke as usual or get some injuries. their defenses are a joke too
atalanta and leipzig - go out next round
bayern - at their worst in years and not invincible in bundesliga like previous years. lewandowski always disappears in later rounds too
atletico - arent as strong defensively as previous years and i think we can beat them in a 2-legged tie this time, especially with their shit attack
juve - on the same level as us. very inconsistent and reliant on few players. but we edge them because our midfield is better

henias

city, psg - will choke as usual or get some injuries. their defenses are a joke too
bayern - at their worst in years and not invincible in bundesliga like previous years. lewandowski always disappears in later rounds too
atletico - arent as strong defensively as previous years and i think we can beat them in a 2-legged tie this time, especially with their shit attack
juve - on the same level as us. very inconsistent and reliant on few players. but we edge them because our midfield is better

I doubt so. I put Barca the same level as Madrid right now, only slightly better. IMo

BBZ8800

We won't win a CL.
We are physically weak, players are old and on top of that, our squad is thin.

Messi, Busi, Raki will probably have energy for 8 minutes per match around April.

Imagine what will happen when we will meet a team:
1. with technique
2. with physique
3. with younger players
4. with 20 fit players who are fresh

Xaviniesta

I doubt so. I put Barca the same level as Madrid right now, only slightly better. IMo

let's see. last year, i correctly predicted liverpool to win if city got knocked out. this year we are eliminating our weaknesses while our competition got weaker (bar liverpool).

we are much better than madrid. their cross-and-hope shit was bound to get exposed by any decent team

We won't win a CL.

Messi, Busi, Raki will probably have energy for 8 minutes per match around April.

1. with technique
2. with physique
3. with younger players

umtiti, alba, semedo, de jong, arthur, vidal, griezmann: more than half the team capable of running. as usual, you are just cherrypicking the oldest players

edit - if you watched the game you'd have noticed our players were actually pressing

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loved how little direct man to man pressure they applied to Ederson, tells you how much respect they have for him on the ball - they closed everyone down with intensity except him

mc_lovin

We won't win a CL.

1. with technique
2. with physique
3. with younger players

You are ignoring the obvious flaws of every team thats left in the competition (bar Liverpool) and focus only on our weaknesses. I am not saying that we will win the CL, but lets say Juventus, City, Bayern, Atletico, Atalanta, Leipzig and Dortmund advance - which of those teams look miles apart from us? They all have major issues.

Marshall D Teach

You are ignoring the obvious flaws of every team thats left in the competition (bar Liverpool) and focus only on our weaknesses. I am not saying that we will win the CL, but lets say Juventus, City, Bayern, Atletico, Atalanta, Leipzig and Dortmund advance - which of those teams look miles apart from us? They all have major issues.

Man Shitty but they always have the capacity to choke. Bayern maybe. The rest I'd fancy us to beat more often than not actually. At least if not for our recent bottlejobs.

It's a weak CL which is why it should be an easy one for Liverpool. But if they go out it suddenly becomes wide open.

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

City are far more than 55% to go through.

Folk are just scared to admit it as it is Real.

There is a reason, just look at how they have played in recent years in CL ties:
Last year - beat Ajax away 1-2, lost at home
Year before won PSG away 1-2, then beat Juve at their home 0-3, then won Bayern away 1-2, while getting a tie at home.
Year before that defeated Napoli away 1-3, then beat Bayern 1-2 away, while barely getting to extra time at home.

Unlike us, Bernabeu seems to be place where Real crumble under pressure, home fans are far more willing to whistle them out and boo them, while away from home they are masterful. Barcelona always have supportive fans at stadium, we rarely boo our team, but our team crumbles away without home support. So this is why i dont think ManCity 1-2 is any real advantage. Only big thing that makes ManCity a bit of a favorite is Ramos missing out the game. He is captain and known for scoring vital goals on dying minutes.

KingLeo10

We won't win a CL.

1. with technique
2. with physique
3. with younger players

Juventus lost to Lyon 0-1, RM lost at home to City, PSG lost, Pool lost. Yet we are the ones who should basically shut down football operations, according to you.

It's not about winning a CL with guarantees. It's about competing. We can compete with anyone except Pool imo.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Sorry mate but that's just delusion. We have a very small chance at CL even if Lpool gets eliminated.

Gaudi

Juventus lost to Lyon 0-1, RM lost at home to City, PSG lost, Pool lost. Yet we are the ones who should basically shut down football operations, according to you.

It's not about winning a CL with guarantees. It's about competing. We can compete with anyone except Pool imo.

We can compete with everyone includin Pool but we can also get seriously hurt by anyone, like real trashing...and we shouldn't be in that position.

Marshall D Teach

Problem is we'll choke as well.

Maybe it'll turn into a competition of who chokes hardest :lol:

Home of Barca Fans