Champions League

serghei

Madrid players with like 5 penalty appeals so far and it's barely first half over.

News flash mate, your management and recruitment is probably more shit than ours atm and that's an amazing feat considering we have Retardo.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Honestly this is some mind-boggling stuff from Zidane. He is going with same lineup that won him 3 Cl's in a row , minus CR7 and somehow expects things to pan out differently.

serghei

Sure. Cows also fly.

I'm surprised why you don't start Theo Hernandez and LB and Odriozola at RB. :lol: And instead still play Nacho lol.

Your biggest move of the summer was improving PSG by fixing their keeper problems.

Honestly this is some mind-boggling stuff from Zidane. He is going with same lineup that won him 3 Cl's in a row , minus CR7 and somehow expects things to pan out differently.

Yea, terrible by him. Makes you wonder how much of his 3 CLs were ref errors, Ronaldo scoring and luck. Probably a lot.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

We at least have Arthur and FDJ secured for the post Retardo era. Meanwhile, these lads bought the Belgian Higuain. :lol::lol:

FinBarcelonafan

We sorted our midfield at least, which normally is the hardest part - Im not worried about our attack and defense in the future, so we should be good. I dont expect us to be the undisputed #1 team though.

True. At least we have Arthur and DeJong to look forward to. Real's midfield is very old.

serghei

Lol, [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] was joking about us needing a big Madrid win on Camp Nou to fire Valverde. At this rate, we're gonna manita them on Camp Nou like last season, and get Zidane fired like we did with Benitez, Lopetegui and Solari.

And Valverde will get even more comfortable on his chair :lol:. We're doomed.

FinBarcelonafan

Lol, [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] was joking about us needing a big Madrid win on Camp Nou to fire Valverde. At this rate, we're gonna manita them and clear Zidane like we did with Benitez, Lopetegui and Solari.

I doubt they fire Zidane, unless he goes out in the group stage of CL.

LaLiga is looking good for them and as long as they get from the Group Stage. Everything is fine in the Real world.

serghei

I'm taking the piss to be honest, but it is funny how Barca and Madrid are competing to see who is more shit, and more crap at integrating new players, while still playing the veterans to death.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol, [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] was joking about us needing a big Madrid win on Camp Nou to fire Valverde. At this rate, we're gonna manita them on Camp Nou like last season, and get Zidane fired like we did with Benitez, Lopetegui and Solari.

And Valverde will get even more comfortable on his chair :lol:. We're doomed.

I was being dead serious in that post. I told you exactly what's likely to happen. And it seems likely it'll be play out that way.

Without Zidane getting fired that is. You're probably shittier than we are this year long term and you had an easier schedule so you'll probably stay level or behind us.

Home of Barca Fans