Champions League

KingLeo10

Madrid (4 CL in 6 years) and us (4 CL between 06-15, 8-10 Ligas) are living proof success doesn't last forever, and winning core needs to be replaced. That's what made SAF so great and so successful.

FinBarcelonafan

Madrid (4 CL in 6 years) and us (4 CL between 06-15, 8-10 Ligas) are living proof success doesn't last forever, and winning core needs to be replaced. That's what made SAF so great and so successful.

True. Sad times ahead. Real and Barca living in the past like United last 5 years.

mc_lovin

Their "revoulution" is the same starting 11 plus a nearly 29 years old Hazard. Season is still young, but I cant understand why Zidane kind of froze James out in the last few games (injured?). Vazquez is Zidanes Roberto as well (probably even worse).

El Gato

Villarato!
Season is still young, but I cant understand why Zidane kind of froze James out in the last few games (injured?). Vazquez is Zidanes Roberto as well (probably even worse).

James is carrying a knock.

I don't really understand Zizou's obsession with starting a dude that is clearly better off coming off the bench. Even more so because he is clearly not a scorer in the lineup desperate for scorers. 4-4-2 was a natural choice today, but he's either scared to pull the trigger or prioritises getting Modrić back up to speed with very few midfielders in rotation meaning they all need to be fit.

mc_lovin

True. Sad times ahead. Real and Barca living in the past like United last 5 years.

We sorted our midfield at least, which normally is the hardest part - Im not worried about our attack and defense in the future, so we should be good. I dont expect us to be the undisputed #1 team though.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Literally cannot expect anything less when you have such cancerous decision making. These giveaways were everpresent for at least a season.

serghei

Finally Wolf stops pretending and says it how it is. He's been defending the Madrid management like crazy, when they are similar to Barcelona in pretty much everything.

They're lucky they have Galatasaray in that group as the 3rd team.

Home of Barca Fans