Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Full respect to PSG, no Neymar, no Mbappe, no Cavani and no problem. Played very well and quite compact, their third goal was epic.

Great atmosphere at the Parc des Princes, PSG Ultras definitely put ours to shame.

Newcomer

Full respect to PSG, no Neymar, no Mbappe, no Cavani and no problem. Played very well and quite compact, their third goal was epic.

Great atmosphere at the Parc des Princes, PSG Ultras definitely put ours to shame.

Imo, Icardi has played better than Cavani of the last year. I didn't miss the uruguayan at all. And i'm not sure we missed our front 3 so much because when Di Maria is hot, he is unplayable.

People would think we would have won by a bigger margin with the usual team but i'm not so sure about this. The praise has to go to Di Maria but also the midfield that has been very good today.

xxxxxx

Meanwhile Valverde's job is still safe because... reasons...

Perez takes no shit. If he sees that the team is struggling, he'll change things up. Whereas we have idiots in charge who keep giving Valverde chances, despite him bottling 2 big leads in the Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans