Champions League

FinBarcelonafan

I don't see Juventus winning CL. They have same problem as Barca. Aging roster. They don't have the work rate and legs for CL. Fine for Italian league but that's about it.

KingLeo10

Sarri is another example of a manager who's fit for only the mid tier clubs.

He can't impose his playstyle on Juventus' old legs. Hardly any Sarriball to see.

Guardiola and Klopp are truly special to be able to get their star players to buy into their style.

Riordon

Idrissa Gueye masterclass so far. Just confirms what I have been saying for so long; there are so many hidden gems in mid table english clubs and we should scout there more.

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's quite weird seeing teams playing with their away shirts at home. Inter played with their third kit last night. So stupid

Newcomer

It's quite weird seeing teams playing with their away shirts at home. Inter played with their third kit last night. So stupid

It is not PSG away shirt. PSG away shirt is red/coral. It is PSG home kit for CL. PSG has 4 kits (home and away for domestic competitions and home and away for CL).

Real Madrid has to chose that away kit not to clash with that white kit of PSG (this kit is the same kit used in the 80s/90s by PSG).

Chainsaw

Killahead
It is not PSG away shirt. PSG away shirt is red/coral. It is PSG home kit for CL. PSG has 4 kits (home and away for domestic competitions and home and away for CL).

Real Madrid has to chose that away kit not to clash with that white kit of PSG (this kit is the same kit used in the 80s/90s by PSG).

U sure about that? Dont remember the last time PSG had a white jersey as their home kit.

Newcomer

U sure about that? Dont remember the last time PSG had a white jersey as their home kit.

Of course, i'm sure.

And again, i'm not saying it is PSG home kit. It is PSG home kit for CL. Last year, it was a white and grey white kit by Jordan.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol. What a miss by Atletico. They’re doing just as expected. Pathetic as fuck until they come up against us.

Home of Barca Fans