Champions League

serghei

Scared shitless of Liverpool. Their mids run up and down the pitch like hounds

It is a tough game. However, I think we can bet on us showing up big time in terms of motivation and energy in the first game. And in this case, we simply have more individual quality than they do.

malvolio

Didn't Liverpool get schooled by Real in last's year final? They even have James fucking Milner, which Messi shit all over a couple of seasons ago.

If we play good and don't make stupid mistakes, we should progress

serghei

Didn't Liverpool get schooled by Real in last's year final? They even have James fucking Milner, which Messi shit all over a couple of seasons ago.

If we play good and don't make stupid mistakes, we should progress

That match was evenly matched until Karius decided to switch sides.

Centauri B

Scared shitless of Liverpool. Their mids run up and down the pitch like hounds

Calm down mate. Yes Liverpool are formidable, but so are we. It's gonna be an epic tie, nobody knows how it will turn out. In any case, where is that poster with all the running stats? We need him to enlighten us on Liverpool's running capabilities and how those compare to ours.

draconifire

This is our year! We have the biggest chance ever! We are idiots if we bottle this one.

We have been one since the past 2 years. Don't think Madrid were any better than us in any of these past 2 seasons. IMO we have been the best team for 2 years, but we do fuck all when it comes to CL.

Porque

What is in Barcelonas favour is that Liverpool have 4 league games to win in between our ties. With City now out, they will have all their focus on winning their remaining league games.

Us on the otherhand have LaLiga pretty much wrapped up.

Devils

Yeah our players are crap...

Meanwhile Matip, Gigi, Milner and TAR are just world beaters that could start for any team.

SMH.

serghei

We'll see. I see it as a 55-45 in favor of Liverpool because they will work harder than us to press and counter. It's very much a game of dedication and hard work vs talent and technique. We dominate Liverpool in terms of technique, talent, genius plays, and footballing ability, but they dominate us on organization, pressing, dedication and pace.

vinni

Liverpool - huddersfield 26/4
Barcelona - liverpool 30/4
Newcastle - liverpool 5/5
Liverpool - Barcelona 7/5

The scedule dosent look too bad for Liverpool, but they need to win. I dont like that they play Huddersfield on a friday. Our game against Levante is the day after, on saturday the 27th.

raskolnikov

Liverpool - huddersfield 26/4
Barcelona - liverpool 30/4
Newcastle - liverpool 5/5
Liverpool - Barcelona 7/5

The scedule dosent look too bad for Liverpool, but they need to win. I dont like that they play Huddersfield on a friday. Our game against Levante is the day after, on saturday the 27th.
Which is why we need to step it up vs Sociedad and Alaves.
We need to rest a la huesca vs Levante.
Luckily Liverpool need to go all out every match. We ate the only cl team that can reat. Its a 50/50 tie imo but the pressure if the league definitly favours barca.

Devils

Liverpool cant rest or take any chances now that City are out and they will go all in on the league.

I dont think Liverpool will take any chances.

Newcomer

Liverpool was vastly dominated by Porto in the first half. Against a more threatening team like Barça, the tiens can already be over.

In Paris, Liverpool had 1 shot on target which was their penalty.

I don’t remember the exact numbers but in Napoli and Belgrade, they had not many shots or occasions either.

Home of Barca Fans