Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Sasuke85

Especially after this game, where they got the biggest ref mistake in their favour (handball penalty not called).

Regarding this mistake, has this ref got any punishments from UEFA? I mean he didn't get help from VAR, although Barca players were desperately begging him to at least take a look. From his attitude, we can see that he was so confident about his decision at that moment although it's just plain wrong. How ridiculous this guy was!

jairzinho

If City manage to drop points today there's a good chance Klopp will rest players and focus on the premiere league.

goope

Have placed a bet now - after Salah is confirmed out. 300 bucks on Liverpool advancing.

If Barca chokes this epically I better have something to wipe my tears away with.

Hope I never see that money in my life.

You are like me. I always bet in favour of Barca opponent when they are in a final to make sure Barca wins.

George_Costanza

If City manage to drop points today there's a good chance Klopp will rest players and focus on the premiere league.

Do we need an outside help/circumstances to protect a 3-0 lead? What happened to us? we used to scare the toughest teams in Europe, hell, we used to scare Hydra, the Bogeyman, Medusa, Davy Jones, the Headless Horseman, and Godzilla all together shiver when they hear Barca's name.

brockg777

So excited to see the match at Anfield tomorrow! Really wish Salah wasn't out. Want as good a match as possible (and for their supporters to have as few excuses as possible as well). Going to check out a Catalan restaurant for lunch here in Liverpool today, thinking it will be a good spot to celebrate tomorrow night.

jairzinho

Do we need an outside help/circumstances to protect a 3-0 lead? What happened to us? we used to scare the toughest teams in Europe, hell, we used to scare Hydra, the Bogeyman, Medusa, Davy Jones, the Headless Horseman, and Godzilla all together shiver when they hear Barca's name.

We need zero help. We beat them at Camp Nou with their best players choking in front of goal. But with their best players missing it makes things easier.

Vilarrubi

Everyone’s beatable nowadays... we’re definitely the best team in Europe this season though.

xXKonan

A couple of days ago I spent some time reading some of the Spanish Madrid Forum responses and man it was entertaining.

Those guys are shitting bricks at the idea of us winning the 3rd treble. :lol:

Centauri B

Amusing to read RAWK.

"The club of great comebacks", "This is Anfield", "We are gonna give them hell", "Anfield under the lights", "The spirit of Instabul", "Great European nights at Anfield"

You effin' scouse mofos, if your lot is so incredibly AWESOME under the Anfield lights on European nights, why have you won just one fluky CL in 35 years????

Zidane82

Amusing to read RAWK.

"The club of great comebacks", "This is Anfield", "We are gonna give them hell", "Anfield under the lights", "The spirit of Instabul", "Great European nights at Anfield"

You effin' scouse mofos, if your lot is so incredibly AWESOME under the Anfield lights on European nights, why have you won just one fluky CL in 35 years????

I wouldn’t discount them just yet !!

If City win tonight I can see Liverpool going at us like madmen but if City draw or lose ( both entirely possible ) then I’m wondering if Klopp will concentrate on the final league match of to get the EPL trophy ?!?

He’s got unbelievable injury concerns .. no Firmino or Salah or Keita for our game and even VVD missed training !!

Centauri B

I wouldn’t discount them just yet !!

If City win tonight I can see Liverpool going at us like madmen but if City draw or lose ( both entirely possible ) then I’m wondering if Klopp will concentrate on the final league match of to get the league ?!?

I am not saying we are already through. I am not saying they don't have a great European tradition or a great team right now that can hurt us, of course they do.

What I am questioning is this blind faith they are displaying in some exaggerated tradition of great European comebacks. I am willing to wager that we have more (possibly, significantly more) great European comebacks of our own.

Centauri B

The big reasons for @roma as well as @psg and @juv were a blip in form mixed with overall team fatigue. That won't be apparent tuesday. Nothing in the rotation patterns this time around, and based on how we have played our big games this springs reeks of that pattern.

Barca looks totally different from a freshness and fitness perspective, and are much deeper with the likes of either vidal or arthur and likely sergi (who can play winger or central midfield or rb on the bench.

As great as a team liverpool has been overcoming 3-0 to this barca form team is more than a longshot. If Leicester does something tomorrow i honestly thi k klopp will make sure their best effort is there for the weekend.

Against PSG, Lucho played both Rakitic & Iniesta after relatively long-time injuries. This cost us. Against Roma, we were unprepared, fatigued, stupid, arrogant and also Roma played very well. Against Juve in 2017, we were in fact extremely unlucky (and we actually played well overall, except in front of goal, Iniesta, Suarez and Neymar missed sitters) Liverpool complain now that the 3-0 flatters us. They should re-watch our game against Juve in 2017, and see what real bad luck looks like.

serghei

A couple of days ago I spent some time reading some of the Spanish Madrid Forum responses and man it was entertaining.

Those guys are shitting bricks at the idea of us winning the 3rd treble. :lol:

Tbh, this forum was a nightmare in CL over the last 3 seasons. Nice to see some fresh air and long it may continue :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans