Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

IraqiCulé

if past form is anything to go by he'll either score a wondergoal or be absolutely anonymous.
His last game vs. Manchester United in an Arsenal shirt he had a goal and assist and they won 2-1 in the dying minutes.

We might have went to the final last season if Rijkaard would have started Henry vs. Man. Utd.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
His last game vs. Manchester United in an Arsenal shirt he had a goal and assist and they won 2-1 in the dying minutes.

yeah I know, but in other games he's been utterly anonymous and in someone's pocket.

he's just rarely good/average. he's either crap or magnificent.

D

Do0m

The red can't be removed even if it wasn't deserved, just like the penalty on Piqué's hand can't be add now.
Like they say in Lost, whatever happened happened.

Last edited:
D

Do0m

yeah I know, but in other games he's been utterly anonymous and in someone's pocket.

he's just rarely good/average. he's either crap or magnificent.

But since a few time, Henry is good when the match is important (not like Eto'o...)
So I think he can score vs ManU in final.

jairzinho

yeah....if its one player that wants to win cl more than any other it is titi....its the only big prize that has eluded him so far in his career........hope we win.

O

oyetunde

Just saw shaka of press pass on ESPN sayin barca have no chance vs united and that we could be in 4 a repeat of 94 4-0 loss. Everyone is writin us off cause we suffer against English teams and ar even going to be missing both fullbacks.
FANTASTIC:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Last edited:

jairzinho

Just saw shaka of press pass on ESPN sayin barca have no chance vs united and that we could be in 4 a repeat of 94 4-0 loss. Everyone is writin us off cause we seffer against English teams and ar even going to be missing both fullbacks.
FANTASTIC

anyone can say what they like...like i've said before...i like the fact that we're the underdogs..no rafa, alves, eric....yeah our defense will be a make shift one but we still have the best attack in europe.....and the pressure will be on man utd not us.

Home of Barca Fans