Champions League: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint Germain 3-1

hamoon32

Possible line-up (vs PSG): TerStegen - Adriano Pique Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive [md]

Bertus

Possible line-up (vs PSG): TerStegen - Adriano Pique Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive [md]
Very probable PSG Line-up leaked yesterday:

Sirigu - VdW, TS, DL, Maxwell - Verratti, Motta, Matuidi (Pastore) - Cavani, Zlatan, Lucas.

Neeraj

This is SUCH an important game! Anything but a win means we can face Bayern/Chelshit - who I feel would both have the upper hand (Bayern fairly clearly at that) with the mind numbing football tactics that we have under Lucho. We could also face Dortmund who play just the kind of football that would trouble the hell out of us - Pace and crazy pressing. Which means, if we don't win this, there's a very real chance we get knocked out in the first knockout stage - which would be absolutely devastating.

Tomchin

Very probable PSG Line-up leaked yesterday:

Sirigu - VdW, TS, DL, Maxwell - Verratti, Motta, Matuidi (Pastore) - Cavani, Zlatan, Lucas.
Haven't followed PSG at all this season, but that line-up looks very good on paper. Strange that PSG hasn't been in top-form during the past few months with all those names. Some suprises in the line-up though for me:

Van der Wiel, why not Aurier? Why Maxwell instead of Digne? Why not Marquinhos instead of Thiago Silva?

Bertus

Haven't followed PSG at all this season, but that line-up looks very good on paper. Strange that PSG hasn't been in top-form during the past few months with all those names. Some suprises in the line-up though for me:

Van der Wiel, why not Aurier? Why Maxwell instead of Digne? Why not Marquinhos instead of Thiago Silva?
Aurier is doing bad this season so far.

He did only one good game this season, and that was against Barcelona. Hence why many people here still believe he's doing super good, which is totally the opposite of what's happening so far this season.

And I'm relieved somebody at least admit that he's not following PSG. I won't hide that I am bit annoyed about what I just read in the PSG thread. Since many people drop there saying PSG is doing good and how I'm a fool.

But they watched PSG-Barca, so now they are sure they know it all. More than I who follow them every weeks, more than the french press and medias.

So many genius here.

B

Batman

---------------Ter Stegen-------------------
Pedro--------Pique-------Mathieu--------Alba
---------------Mascherano---------------------
------Rakitic---------------------Iniesta-------
----Messi---------Suarez-----------Neymar-----

I would like to see Pedro as RB!!!

This is a very important game money wise. If we lose then we Will probably be eliminated next round. Teams like Bayern and chelsea are simply better.

Therefore we need to win and hopefully avoid good opponents the Hole way! Maybe atletico or something in the final! Its not impossible at least.

Neymessi

Why are people already shitting their pants anticipating a future match with bayern/chelsea?We are barca,not olyampiakos.Even if we face them by bad luck we can still defeat either of them.

mazp

Why are people already shitting their pants anticipating a future match with bayern/chelsea?We are barca,not olyampiakos.Even if we face them by bad luck we can still defeat either of them.

Because this team isn't good enough. Bayern, Chelsea, Madrid, even Atletico fans are not afraid of Barca. They view us as routine wins.. It's sucks, but it is, what it is.

Schumi

I would fear only Real Madrid and Bayern. Even Bayern not so much. And I am not even saying that we can't beat Real Madrid, but I think they would be favorites. As for everyone else, we are easily better. Some people need to get a grip.

Home of Barca Fans