Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

jamrock

I don't think City will be able to catch up to Arsenal in the league, and we shall see how they perform against Madrid, if they can get through you guys next Wednesday.
You're city predictions have been way off bro.

I don't want it to happen, but I'd put good money on them winning the league, they're gonna beat arsenal when they meet & then that's the league right there.

Madrid & the CL who knows with those bastards voodoo, but they have the best shot of any team left to beat them.

Last edited:

malvolio

Madrid with a fit and healthy attack can hurt City badly. But maybe City is a better counterpuncher now with Haaland upfront.

fergus90

City vs Madrid will be close, Madrid definitely would have taken one of the chances Bayern were afforded.

City are a very good shout for a treble season though now.

Birdy

City vs Madrid will be close, Madrid definitely would have taken one of the chances Bayern were afforded.

City are a very good shout for a treble season though now.
Madrid might take one of the chances, but they will be helpless against the press and counterpress of City we saw yesterday. The only way the can go though this time will be another voodoo-ing like last year. Cauz on sporting and tactical level, they will get battered for sure

As for Bayern,
As people above said, Bayern board getting what they deserved.
They were on course to win it with Nagelsman.
Many will say Bayern this or bayern that, but the brute facts are they were always in control of all the big games they played, and despite Tuchel's brilliance, it was a given that even God himself could not adjust in two weeks to face City. Only Naglesman knew very well the capabilities and limits of his squad to devise the tactics that had the best possibility to eliminate City.
What they had to do was to stick with Julian until the summer, and make any changes then.

diDi7

I don't think City will be able to catch up to Arsenal in the league, and we shall see how they perform against Madrid, if they can get through you guys next Wednesday.
City will beat Arsenal at home. After that, it's only 3 points difference and City have superior goal difference. City should win all their remaining matches. Arsenal will likely drop points against Brighton and Newcastle. At that point, they've lost 7 points after leading by 6 - meaning they lose out on the league. I can feel it.

jamrock

If pep wins another treble, just give him the coach goat title, he should then leave city & return home, bump xavi down to assist for 2 years.

Make it happen.

Birdy

City going through is a huge gift for Arsenal.

Don't think they can win all remaining matches given they have to play crucial CL semis
Not only physically, but mentally exhausting games

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You're city predictions have been way off bro.

I don't want it to happen, but I'd put good money on them winning the league, they're gonna beat arsenal when they meet & then that's the league right there.

Madrid & the CL who knows with those bastards voodoo, but they have the best shot of any team left to beat them.

I don't know, City just doesn't look very reassuring to me, even yesterday they were outplayed by Bayern for certain portions of the game.

I feel Madrid will punish them on counters that Bayern failed to do yesterday.

Birdy

I don't know, City just doesn't look very reassuring to me, even yesterday they were outplayed by Bayern for certain portions of the game.

I feel Madrid will punish them on counters that Bayern failed to do yesterday.
It's not that they opened up huge spaces at the back for counter

Bayern had Musiala Sane and Coman working wonderfully to run through in tight spaces with the ball.
At Madrid only Vinicius can do that

fergus90

Madrid-Chelsea predictions tonight fellas? I'm going 3-1 Madrid.

Although the midfield battle will be interesting with Kante back.

Birdy

Madrid-Chelsea predictions tonight fellas? I'm going 3-1 Madrid.

Although the midfield battle will be interesting with Kante back.
If Potter was still around with his 3-4-3/3-5-2 system, I would dare to say Chelsea could get a draw

With Lampard no one knows, but chances are a hammerin is incoming

Home of Barca Fans