Champions League 2016/17

JamDav1982

Up until the last draws of the previous season I've constantly and consistently fought to convince myself it's just pure dumb luck for Mierda every single time but I couldn't lie to myself anymore and yes, the draws were and very likely still are rigged.

These videos have been covered before and show nothing. You have to believe ex players of all top clubs including Barca have taken part in this cheating and not one has ever refused when asked or highlighted it.

vlad

I guess Blatter stating it himself isn't merely enough?

He also said that this was not the case when he was in charge, uefa is mafia, same as fifa, they are getting tons of money from CL, just imagine if someone would prove match fixing, nobody will watch that competition no more, it would be cheating on a highest level with big risk, take bayern munich in count, they have powerfull people in their board and they would know if that was the case, its not all about barca and real

F

FlaFCB

Has Puyol ever did one for rm? I doubt it. They'd be smart to call players that are ex-rm, like Figo or R. Carlos. Getting lucky 9 out of 10 times is way too much.

JamDav1982

Has Puyol ever did one for rm? I doubt it. They'd be smart to call players that are ex-rm, like Figo or R. Carlos. Getting lucky 9 out of 10 times is way too much.

Carlos did nothing wrong in that video and drew Ludogrets into the Arsenal, PSG Group.

The idea UEFA would risk being taken down by asking players to cheat makes no sense and even less sense no players have ever exposed it.

F

FlaFCB

City: Caballero, Sagna, Kolarov, Stones, Clichy, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Sterling, Silva, Sane, Agüero

Monaco: Subasic, Sidibé, Raggi, Jemerson, Mendy, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Lemar, Bernardo Silva, Mbappé y Germain

Falcao not even on the bench.

F

FlaFCB

Carlos did nothing wrong in that video and drew Ludogrets into the Arsenal, PSG Group.

The idea UEFA would risk being taken down by asking players to cheat makes no sense and even less sense no players have ever exposed it.

Compile a list of the people who did rm's drawing in the last 5 years, let's see if there's someone who would say something.

JamDav1982

Compile a list of the people who did rm's drawing in the last 5 years, let's see if there's someone who would say something.

Last years semi final was Zambrotta and quarter final was Pandev. Both easier ties for them and their best run to final.

Last time Figo did it they got Dortmund in QF who had been beaten finalists season before and not one of easier teams.

F

FlaFCB

Last years semi final was Zambrotta and quarter final was Pandev. Both easier ties for them and their best run to final.

Last time Figo did it they got Dortmund in QF who had been beaten finalists season before and not one of easier teams.

And you think they wouldn't do it, ever? It wouldn't be for free either. Speaking of something like that would be staining their reputations too. I honestly don't doubt it.

JamDav1982

And you think they wouldn't do it, ever? It wouldn't be for free either. Speaking of something like that would be staining their reputations too. I honestly don't doubt it.

Yeah I think it is impossible that every single person they have ever asked to cheat has said no and refused to expose it or agreed to do it.

Exposing Uefa having asked you to fix a draw would not damage anyones reputation it would enhance it beyond belief.

That same year Figo drew Dortmund in QF he also drew Real v Bayern in semis when Bayern under Pep were favourites and current holders.

Figo drew them against the two previous finalists and current holders.

vlad

If you believe in fixing, why do you watch CL? Its non sense, everything is fixed so why bother

F

FlaFCB

Yeah I think it is impossible that every single person they have ever asked to cheat has said no and refused to expose it or agreed to do it.

Exposing Uefa having asked you to fix a draw would not damage anyones reputation it would enhance it beyond belief.

That same year Figo drew Dortmund in QF he also drew Real v Bayern in semis when Bayern under Pep were favourites and current holders.

Figo drew them against the two previous finalists and current holders.

They wouldn't ask someone who would say no. There are many ways to do it, if they want it. And I meant exposing it after agreeing to do it, not before. You think Blatter talking about it was a lie, I think the football world has a lot of corruption yet.

If you believe in fixing, why do you watch CL? Its non sense, everything is fixed so why bother

Because I love Barça.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would love to get City and beat them. I guess our team would be easier to motivate than against Monaco who are equally tough.

JamDav1982

They wouldn't ask someone who would say no. And I meant exposing it after agreeing to do it, not before. There are many ways to do it, if they want it. You think Blatter talking about it was a lie, I think the football world has a lot of corruption yet.

'Wouldnt ask someone that would say no' makes no sense at all and poor excuse.

You are changing the argument now as originally hinted as if it was all ex Real players in on it. When in fact Figo draw gave them toughest draw in years.

You are just calling a heap of ex players cheats and liars to suit this agenda. Ex Barca players as well that there is no evidence whatsoever have done anything wrong.

I do think Blatter was speaking crap as he is know to do and he came forward with zero evidence whatsoever. If he was saying it about CL draws in recent years since televised etc.

F

FlaFCB

'Wouldnt ask someone that would say no' makes no sense at all and poor excuse.

You are changing the argument now as originally hinted as if it was all ex Real players in on it. When in fact Figo draw gave them toughest draw in years.

You are just calling a heap of ex players cheats and liars to suit this agenda. Ex Barca players as well that there is no evidence whatsoever have done anything wrong.

I do think Blatter was speaking crap as he is know to do and he came forward with zero evidence whatsoever. If he was saying it about CL draws in recent years since televised etc.

I don't know these people personally, neither do you. We have no way of knowing who would do those things and who wouldn't. I just think getting lucky many times is beyond coincidental. Historically, rm also won their first 5 cups thanks to a lot of corruption. Times changed, but we don't really know how things work in the backstage. In la liga is painfully obvious, so that's why I don't think it's far fetched to imagine it can happen in the CL too. Uefa is far from a 100% transparent or corruption free entity.

Home of Barca Fans