Champions League 2016/17

JamDav1982

I really believe Uefa wants us out by next round. Doesnt matter if we get screwed over. Everyone will consider it justice.
Us Vs Bayern it is. Real facing Leicester is a no brainer.

Uefa dont want Barca out and the draw wont be fixed.

If you believe that so much go put money on the ties you predicted.

Devils

UEFA have no reason to want Barca out of the competition. In fact they would be incentivized to keep Barca in the competition for a match that will draw huge publicity and money for them like a Clasico semi-final or final.

But they surely aren't going to give Barca the "luck" of the draw like Real.

JamDav1982

UEFA have no reason to want Barca out of the competition. In fact they would be incentivized to keep Barca in the competition for a match that will draw huge publicity and money for them like a Clasico semi-final or final.

But they surely aren't going to give Barca the "luck" of the draw like Real.

They wont fix anything for an easier Barca draw and wont fix it for Real. Real have just been lucky a few times. While others like Man City and Arsenal have been very unlucky. Just the way it goes.

Why not just give Real Leicester in last 16 as everyone was predicting last time round.

For anyone that really believes it there is a lot of money to be won backing these ties at the bookies.

Horatio

You're welcome
They wont fix anything for an easier Barca draw and wont fix it for Real. Real have just been lucky a few times. While others like Man City and Arsenal have been very unlucky. Just the way it goes.

Why not just give Real Leicester in last 16 as everyone was predicting last time round.

For anyone that really believes it there is a lot of money to be won backing these ties at the bookies.

You see but you do not observe!

FC B

Up until the last draws of the previous season I've constantly and consistently fought to convince myself it's just pure dumb luck for Mierda every single time but I couldn't lie to myself anymore and yes, the draws were and very likely still are rigged.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Up until the last draws of the previous season I've constantly and consistently fought to convince myself it's just pure dumb luck for Mierda every single time but I couldn't lie to myself anymore and yes, the draws were and very likely still are rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaNrm__KQHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkKF5peefxI

Haha what on earth is that video supposed to prove?

Al the ex players in on the fixing including ex Barca players. No one has ever refused and brought it to light...

vlad

Its true, mostly ex barca and ex madrid players pick up balls, puyol also, so if that would be true, fixed draw, hot and cold balls, and barca getting though opponents while real easy, somebody would say something

FC B

Its true, mostly ex barca and ex madrid players pick up balls, puyol also, so if that would be true, fixed draw, hot and cold balls, and barca getting though opponents while real easy, somebody would say something
I guess Blatter stating it himself isn't merely enough?

JamDav1982

I guess Blatter stating it himself isn't merely enough?

Wouldnt believe a single word he says and he was lashing out at Uefa as they turned against him. He also provided no evidence of it whatsoever.

Quite easily believe fixing has gone on in competitions where the draw is not so high profile and obvious as these.

JamDav1982

Just watch it happen. Then you can argue against it by calling it luck.

I watched it and have seen it before.

There is nothing in it at all and it is the way he picked out virtually every pot. Doubt he could even follow a single ball and pick it out if he tried.

In the Carlos one he takes out a ball and is told by the guy to do it again as had not stirred it properly.

Other guy is cut out video you showed to make it look dodgy.

Ian Rush one there is another angle that shows clearly nothing wrong happened.

He also said that this was not the case when he was in charge, uefa is mafia, same as fifa, they are getting tons of money from CL, just imagine if someone would prove match fixing, nobody will watch that competition no more, it would be cheating on a highest level with big risk, take bayern munich in count, they have powerfull people in their board and they would know if that was the case, its not all about barca and real

Yet UEFA risk being brought down by asking ex players to help them cheat the draw? Far too likely to get exposed and too much to lose.

Doesnt make sense.

Home of Barca Fans