Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
all right i thought so =) guess cesc is the person who really defines the #4 for our club best after pep =) but still proud to have had such good mexican players in our team like gio,rafa and now jonathan only chicharito and guardado are pretty decent too

Don't forget Vela, probably my favorite player currently in Europe after Moreno. We have a little something something going on. Can't wait to see how the National Develops. Our goal for WC 2014 get to quarter finals!
And Galindo? ehhhh... no comment lol

ShandyFFM

Don't forget Vela, probably my favorite player currently in Europe after Moreno. We have a little something something going on. Can't wait to see how the National Develops. Our goal for WC 2014 get to quarter finals!
And Galindo? ehhhh... no comment lol

damn you right vela is a beast really love him playing .. has a really nice touch on the ball this boy

and hector moreno ?????? or which one isnt bad too =)

galindo played for eintracht frankfurt so i support him too no matter what :troll:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Disappointing stuff from Valencia. PSG aren't really that better than them but Valverde is no match for Ancelotti.

B

BrianSwan

Valencia may have possession but they seem to have no attacking plan and they didn't have a decent chance..Banega is playing as left forward, changing position with Jonas? I am confused :unsure:

To be honest, we (Swansea) are better than Valencia these days

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
damn you right vela is a beast really love him playing .. has a really nice touch on the ball this boy

and hector moreno ?????? or which one isnt bad too =)

galindo played for eintracht frankfurt so i support him too no matter what :troll:

Yup HEctor Moreno, currently being guided by Vasco
Hope they make it to CL football and HEctor Moreno Im hoping he will be the Captain for the WC
Back on topic, PK for Goldado>?
and haha Frankfurt your local team I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans