Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

champions league is all about taking your chances .... that the problem we have had too last year =) you need to be really really effective in front of goal that how the good teams define their play

I'm just following through live stats.

Celtic - Juventus

58 % possession - 42 % possession
14 shots - 6 shots
5 shots on target - 2 shots on target

Dafaq?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pretty intense encounter between Juve & Celtic, comical that Mallenco is on display to demonstrate his uselessness

Trickykid

PSG just took the advantage of their chances.

...while completely shutting down Valencia. And they actually had a few more chances than just the goals. An extremely cynical and defensive minded display, and not at all what I had expected from a team like that. Playing like this, I can easily see them causing better teams than Valencia problems.

Banana-Rama

celtic have been excellent, juve's defence is very solid tho, lucky goal for juve, celtic can still get a result, however they cannot continue to play at this pace, juve will likely pick them off when celtic tire, magnificent support from the fans...........

ShandyFFM

mhh valencia is soo weak in converting their chances.. just remember the copa games against real :facepalm: but they were really strong against us .. or was it just me who tough the did press and fight incredible hard against us just like they should have done it against real :)

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
@FCB_M3

Cesc will only ever be our 3rd best #4 after Pep and Rafa tbf

dont really get this oO???

Meaning PeP and Marquez rocked that number better than Cesc. Haha it's just me. Just being biased. Marquez has probably Been the most successful Mexican in Europe. As you can tell i'am Mexican. Hence the Marquez and JDS support (see avatar).

Mr Hulot

Valencia may have possession but they seem to have no attacking plan and they didn't have a decent chance..Banega is playing as left forward, changing position with Jonas? I am confused :unsure:

ShandyFFM

Meaning PeP and Marquez rocked that number better than Cesc. Haha it's just me. Just being biased. Marquez has probably Been the most successful Mexican in Europe. As you can tell i'am Mexican. Hence the Marquez and JDS support (see avatar).

all right i thought so =) guess cesc is the person who really defines the #4 for our club best after pep =) but still proud to have had such good mexican players in our team like gio,rafa and now jonathan only chicharito and guardado are pretty decent too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans