Champions league 09-10

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
The new format is really good, more games to watch, esp with all the great match ups.

And, as your assistant Zanela. I didn't.

Ataraxia

I hope we don't concede goals today. as Lippi said a 0-0 would be terrific. I feel though they'll score at least one and give us a lot of problems, but hope we don't lose this one. Even a 5-5 would be great for me. Just don't lose.

Back four looking strong too. Bonera after his two matches as CB after a 10 month injury is back now as RB for this match. This will be crucial. If he plays well, we'll be strong if he collapses, we'll collapse. On the other hand, Antonini is back and even though he makes some mistakes, he is fast and Ambrosini would help shut up the attackers. Hoping Ambrosini isn't tired after the Udinese game and I'm sure he'll give his best. But I always thought Manchester would be our worst opponent in CL. Even when we played great in Old Trafford in 2007, we still lost 3-2. Yes, this may be in San Siro, but we've been playing like shit in there and better away.
Only player it seems that won't make it in first 11 it seems is Seedorf.

zanela

All you need to do is just mark the fatty out of the game, and your thru' to the next round.

What is Milan's line-up? I hope the little tiger is playing. :D

S

Super Pippo

I don't agree with what Lippi said at all, well of course he is right it is important not to concede. But to not take some kind of lead in the Sansa - with a full house, would not be advantageous. Especially as they are playing a youngster at centre back, this is the chance for us to get gols, not in Manchester. Attack is also our best asset under Leo. This is not the great Milan of before, we can't grab any team in our claws like before by denying them the ball, we need to be more pragmatic and take a gamble otherwise we won't go any further in my view.

Beast

The Observer
last time someone tried to do the "0-0 @ home is awesome" crashed out badly to the same team

don't do a Mourinho , you have to take the lead or you will crash out @ SB

Beast

The Observer
Milan & to Antarctica post ...
Real have it's own thread and we have a very bad record in Lyon as in scoring zero goals there in all the previous meeting.. clean sheet for Lyon

Home of Barca Fans