Champions league 09-10

Beast

The Observer
I think the world owes Chelsea a win ...
the team is good and they are lacking a big European trophy .

I don't know about our chances yet , the integration is taking longer than expected .. we have around a month to get things going
Higuain will be back mid Feb , Benzema shooting blanks and Kaka is doing a Zizou in adaption i hope the second half of the season he will do the same

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I said in the summer I don't think Real will win the league but as an outside bet for the CL they could be decent. With the quality you have now your inconsistent form won't matter so much, Real could end up doing well this season in the CL (god forbid).

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think the world owes Chelsea a win ...
the team is good and they are lacking a big European trophy .

I don't know about our chances yet , the integration is taking longer than expected .. we have around a month to get things going
Higuain will be back mid Feb , Benzema shooting blanks and Kaka is doing a Zizou in adaption i hope the second half of the season he will do the same

Don't know I just have that devine intervention thing that will stop them winning it.

Beast

The Observer
And i said almost the same thing in the summer , we won't have time to win the league cause by the time we start clicking it will be too late (and i almost see it coming to life now ) .. the CL is and was our best bet & main target..
Perez didn't spend close to 200 Million to aim for the league but the CL

Lemmi

The Reckoner
are madrid mentally tough enough for the cl? last time they reach the quarters san iker would have had to shave let alone grow a beard

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
yup but if madrid come up against chelski they will lose, chelski against any team is a good matchup cause they are the toughest physically than any other team. i am freaking scared of chelski but i really hope they never win, it will be sooo funny.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
But that is not all Yusuf, technically they are a lot better than what people give them credit. Yes they have players the size of a meteor but their ball control, passing, and just the over all balance in the squad is one to envy. It is the lack of faith in attacking football that holds them back. They need to be freed, once they do, they score plenty of goals.

Anelka is a menace and a half, with Drogba being hot on form there is next to nothing any defense could do to stop them. They are on par with anyone out there in terms of technicallity, they are that one step quicker than most teams out there, they are at least 1 lbs of force in the shoulders stronger than any defense out there, clinical as ever.

You either keep them away from the ball for as long as you can, have incredible synchronization in choking them off the ball, 110% alertness, score every chance you got, and give the ball away as least as possible or suffer the consequences.

Antimilan

Sevilla will win this sh!t ! :p

Seriously, there are favorites like: Barca, Madrid, Chelsea. But I'd rather see Barca get crowned with this title once again.

H

HenryMaier

Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets in Stuttgart. Where can I buy them? Please send me an PN

Henry

ClaretBarca

I hope barca win this and become the first team to successfully defend a CL crown and with it being in madrid, it would be sweet wouldn't it? ;)

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man soo happy that CL is back, cant take not watching barca midweek, thank god we will have pique back for this fixture.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Feb 16 19:45 UK AC Milan v Manchester United
Feb 16 19:45 UK Lyon v Real Madrid

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Feb 17 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Fiorentina
Feb 17 19:45 UK FC Porto v Arsenal
I think AC winning is a dream, but it would be absolutely glorious if they did. I think Madrid definitely won't lose. I go for anyone who is playing Bayern, so I'll say Fiorentina will draw. Porto will hold Arse.

Home of Barca Fans