Cesc Fabregas

F

Flavia

Iniesta said something along those lines, too. Seems as though they want to prepare the fans for a possible knock-out in the semis.

No, they don't have this kind of mentality. For some la liga is the most important, and the ucl the most beautiful(using pep's words). And getting la liga back from rm is a huge thing.

loozy

No, they don't have this kind of mentality. For some la liga is the most important, and the ucl the most beautiful(using pep's words). And getting la liga back from rm is a huge thing.

I thought that but then to have two of the key players (and yes, Cesc is a key player for me, laugh at me) come out and say something along the same lines ahead of a difficult fixture just struck a cord.

F

Flavia

I thought that but then to have two of the key players (and yes, Cesc is a key player for me, laugh at me) come out and say something along the same lines ahead of a difficult fixture just struck a cord.
It was because of some people trying to undermine the importance of la liga. As if it were nothing to be proud of, a joke title.

SeloBarca

Nah, Tello atleast tried to challange, get into good positions and open himself up for passes, and had some shots

Villa despite missing all the chances also opened himself up and actually got to situations where he could finish with shots on goal

Fabregas, except the goal, did nothing except failing dribbles and passes

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Iniesta said something along those lines, too. Seems as though they want to prepare the fans for a possible knock-out in the semis.

Nah, they're mindgaming Bayern into making them arrogant (not that that's hard to do *cough* Neuer *cough*).

Home of Barca Fans