Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Thiago Alcantara

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • Other player

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
i think if cesc come to barca, he will break the attendance record for his first presentation in camp nou

Koma

Thiago all the way.

1. He has the quality
2. Another La Masia product
3. Will save us ENORMOUS amount of money in these hard times
4. He is not the one that left his childhood club for money and fame

Bergkamp10

If Fabregas wasn't Catalan, Barcelona wouldn't want him. Of course they'd look at him but they wouldn't be prepared to cough up as much money as they probably will in the summer. There are other players who are far more suited to replacing Xavi then he is. Cesc has abandoned all his midfield responsibilities, he plays practically upfront these days. Wilshere is far more suited to Barcelona(although it would be impossible to sign him), I'd even say Modric would be an excellent and far cheaper signing. Barcelona should do what they always do, give youth a chance and play Thiago. He's clearly going to be a star, don't stunt his progress, made him first choice behind Xavi and Iniesta.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I don't think the board and Pep are interested in Cesc anymore. Rosell was never obsessed with Cesc the way Laporta was and he's explicitly said that they won't be breaking the bank to sign Cesc. Pep also said something along those lines.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Iniesta again starting in front 3! Looks like we are after all seriously considering the Cesc option!!

A

alex

thiago isn't like xavi, he's more like ronaldinho on the ball but can deffend better and won't be shooting that many goals imo.. just look @ his swag on the ball, it's awesome, stop comparing him to fabregas, thiago will be better in a year or two (i love cesc).

If Marik Hamsik was compatible with Barca, I'd say fuck both of them.

I'm from Slovakia but Hamsik is not a good player..

TheStig

Sometimes it really looks like Pep wants to turn Iniesta in a forward so that would create space for Cesc in the midfield. I think that'd be a mistake because Iniesta is perfect in midfield but maybe this could turn up to be a great idea. Time will tell...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I was scared when I saw Iniesta again the forward role yesterday... Thought Cesc is coming back and Pep is getting INiesta ready for it but then Iniesta's crappy performance in that role again gave me hope. We always seemed defensively susceptible when Iniesta played the wide-forward role and the theory just was given another boost last night

Home of Barca Fans