Celtic FC

W

whip1879

i think this Whip1879 bloke clearly knows nothing about the scottish league

I don't know alot about the Scottish league, it doesn't get covered in England, but I know a shit team when I see one, I've been watching a shit team week after week since I was a kid.

S

Srfc1901

I don't know alot about the Scottish league, it doesn't get covered in England, but I know a shit team when I see one, I've been watching a shit team week after week since I was a kid.

Yea mate Sunderland are that team:hooray:

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*

I'm guessing this shit team in sunderland :)?

W

whip1879

Aye we're so shit but we still have better players than you? You must be so gutted.

henriklarsson7

I think the passion of the fans carried you through, much like Anfield on a european night, if you were in the Premier League you would find it alot tougher, I think the top 15 or so teams probably have better squads than you. You would do well to stay up, and no thats me trying to get a rise out of you thats the truth.

if celtic and rangers were in the EPL we would be able to attract the best players around as we have a great history and good traditions and also the financial clout needed, if sunderland were in the SPL they wouldnt attract shit as u wouldnt hav no money. u know that when a good player signs for sundeland its only for the money and the fact that you are in EPL not bcos you are a big club cos u clearly arent. celtic have a fanbase of 1million people in north america alone but every sundeland fan lives on the same street, ur club is tiny as is man city. hail hail :hooray:

W

whip1879

Then you just no nothing about English football. Otherwise you would know that both Sunderland and Manchester City are both big traditional clubs. As for the North America fanbase jibe... who cares if you have a bunch of Yanks who like you? They're an embarrassment.

B

blueduck

if celtic and rangers were in the EPL we would be able to attract the best players around as we have a great history and good traditions and also the financial clout needed, if sunderland were in the SPL they wouldnt attract shit as u wouldnt hav no money. u know that when a good player signs for sundeland its only for the money and the fact that you are in EPL not bcos you are a big club cos u clearly arent. celtic have a fanbase of 1million people in north america alone but every sundeland fan lives on the same street, ur club is tiny as is man city. hail hail :hooray:

So you have "glory" fans. Is that something to be proud of ?

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
Then you just no nothing about English football. Otherwise you would know that both Sunderland and Manchester City are both big traditional clubs. As for the North America fanbase jibe... who cares if you have a bunch of Yanks who like you? They're an embarrassment.

Celtic are bigger than sunderland AND man city

shut up rhys you're a complete and utter tool

W

whip1879

You talk the biggest load of shite on here mate, infact, I've spoke to a few members already that just wish you would piss off. lmao

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Both of you actually are rather annoying. I gather him calling you rhys you two know each other.

Please take your petty arguments and fuck off elsewhere (that is if you know each other outside of this forum, be it personally or on another forum)

R

Red Devil

You talk the biggest load of shite on here mate, infact, I've spoke to a few members already that just wish you would piss off. lmao

Think thats a bit harsh really .

I would say though that Celtics fan base is bigger than that of Sunderland and City .

People seem to connect with Celtic whilst on the other hand people have rejected Rangers as the bad egg of the city.

Home of Barca Fans