Celtic FC

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well you wouldn't be much money back considering the odds.

It might be worth a bet for them to break their european away day hoodoo.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Celtic should be utulising the money they have. Because Rangers have no money Celtic can just outspend them.

W

whip1879

I didn't realise Celtic had money either. Well tbh, they are spending it on nobodies. Fortuné was shit from what I seen of him when WBA played Sunderland last season. :|

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
£50 Celtic to get turned over by a large margin in Moskow
Celtic can beat mostly anyone at home. I'm sure this is the year we break our away record

I didn't realise Celtic had money either. Well tbh, they are spending it on nobodies. Fortuné was shit from what I seen of him when WBA played Sunderland last season. :|

fuck off you clearly know nothing

Last edited:
B

blueduck

I agree, he was championship standard.

He could do well in the SPL then. ;)

W

whip1879

I think the passion of the fans carried you through, much like Anfield on a european night, if you were in the Premier League you would find it alot tougher, I think the top 15 or so teams probably have better squads than you. You would do well to stay up, and no thats me trying to get a rise out of you thats the truth.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
But after a few years, with the money they'd be challenging the likes of villa, neverton and spurs and a few years after that the top 4.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
If the Old Firm went down to England, one would get relegated in the first season and the other team would stay up because they would get loads of money. So they should stay in the SPL and fight it out.

S

Srfc1901

i think this Whip1879 bloke clearly knows nothing about the scottish league

Home of Barca Fans