Celtic FC

S

Super Pippo

Indeed, what I don't get though is how the clubs have no money then with these prices?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i payeed 40 quid for a Rangers hearts game, which is ridiculous.

Pippo, rangeers have no money due to David Murrays speending, they used to buy alot of stars. Gazza, Gio V Bronch, De Bours, Laudrop, They speent 12m on tore andre Flo FFS!? :lol:

basically, hes ran out of money i think

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
St Mirren is £18 for adults, £10 for kids (depending on where you are sitting and who we are up against).

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i have heard ferguslie is a shitehole. but it used to be near braehead shopping centre i think before they built a new stadium.

Good result today , it was always going to be a tough game up at Caley so the 1-0 is fairly decent. First half an hour Celtic were all over the shop , no tempo and no enthusiasm. Second half was much better though Mccourt scored an amazing goal to add to his collection. Ledley and Brown grew into the game as a partnership. We also saw a half an hour cameo from one of Celtics most promising youngsters , James Forrest. He is only 18 , he scored on his debut last season and looked lively today hitting the bar from about 25 yards and going close with another long range strike.

Lots of room to improve but we had a few first teamers on the bench like Kayal and Juarez so we won't be able to see Lennon's proper team for a while.

Barcafan 2304

Yeah, encouraging start, was always going to be a tough opener. Felt they controlled it after the initial half hour and the only complaint or cause for concern is the missed chances and not kiling the game off.

Home of Barca Fans