Celtic FC

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I remember during the first half a Braga player got down the left wing and Hooiveld was chasing the player and he was grabbing him and very nearly conceded a penalty.

Scott

Surprising for me that you boys think Utrecht will win. In Holland we know that Celtic are not as good as like 4 years ago. We think Utrecht is the underdog. It will be a awesome day with the Scottish! :party00231:

Barcafan 2304

Surprising for me that you boys think Utrecht will win. In Holland we know that Celtic are not as good as like 4 years ago. We think Utrecht is the underdog. It will be a awesome day with the Scottish! :party00231:

Ive seen a lot of Celtic mate and i would back any half decent side to beat them.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
lorenzo amorouso

Amoruso admitted in his 2002 biography that during his periods of injury he suffered from depression, loneliness and an addiction to Baileys Irish Cream[23] which led to substantial weight gain.[24] He is reported to have drank two to three bottles a week.[25] After joining Rangers he quickly developed a hostile relationship with compatriots Marco Negri and Sergio Porrini.[26]

S

Super Pippo

Hibernian are going to finish ahead of Celtic this season hamzah, you will be devestated.

S

Super Pippo

Well Rangers atleast.

Hibernian actually seem like a good club, I found out that most of the players Scotland produce come from their youth team, their stadium looks quite nice, and i'm told they play quite attractive football.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i have a confession to make. i do not support celtic, only barca. i only pretend to so i can get tickets for CL games if celtic get into it, like the time i saw manchester united, benfica, ac milan and i am sure there is others.

Barcafan 2304

Watching Celtic is painful. Used to be a season ticket holder then decided a 500 mile round journey, a wasted weekend watching pish football in pish weather was no longer for me. To be honest, unless they draw Barca in Europe, i dont think ill ever go back.

S

Super Pippo

I went to Celtic Park once to see Milan play in the group stages, it was pretty good, nice atmosphere and Celtic weren't that bad.

Home of Barca Fans