CdR | 1/8 2nd leg: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 0-2 (1-6 agg.)

PhilS

I'd like to see the toughest guys play today, to counter Espanol brutality. Or players who could get hurt without crippling the team too bad.

Ter Stegen
Alves (is rested) Masch Verm Mathieu
Busquets
Rak Arda
Sergi Roberto Samper Adriano

Or, Vidal and Munir can play, same difference. The primary objectives today are no injuries and no red cards. Barca can start any 11 and not lose by 3.

xXKonan

OFICIAL. L’onze del Barça: Ter Stegen; Alves, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Mathieu; Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Arda; Aleix Vidal, Messi, Munir.

Bench Barcelona: Masip, Pique, Bartra, Adriano, Busquets, Iniesta, Neymar

Last edited:
F

Flavia

OFICIAL | 11 del Espanyol: Bardi; Rober Correa, Ciani, Álvaro, Duarte; Jordán, Abraham, Salva Sevilla, Burgui; Asensio y Caicedo.

Pau benched :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Risking Messi against those thugs just when he's coming back into form. Needs to be very careful.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arda showing Pique what he's gonna do to the Espanyol players tonight

[tw]687354704469323777[/tw]

AZZA

Anyone got a good streaming service to watch it? LaLigaTVLaCopa (on Youtube) worked for the first leg, however, I can't seem to watch it.

Kuchi

Nothing speaks louder about asspanyol than the fact that they boo Messi.

I sincerely hope they relegate. Next time boo Iniesta, in the 21th minute

Yey, great, cancel Nolito, sub off Mesii, Dani, Arda

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]687374521217736704[/tw]

Watch this go unpunished, while Suarez got a 2 match ban. Disgraceful scum. Asspanyol and rfef.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Take off Messi Lucho ffs, he already took one hard foul.

Exactly. I get that people want to watch him now that he's finally getting into that special form, but it could be a quick end to that with how those thugs are fouling him.

Home of Barca Fans