Carlos Tevez

Theconomist

Tevez is a washed up has been. I wouldn't be surprised if serie a rejuvenates his career tho and he plays well for a season before starting his 12 year old tween girl behavior again.
Can you believe he is still in Argentina?
A loan move for Tevez might be a comercial success for Milan if nothing else.The ammount of shirts they will sell ;)

Sergio

Sergison
I'd be dubious that signing Tevez would have much commercial success, the club already has high profile players like Ibra and Robinho to flog printed shirts. And not meaning to be cruel, but he really wouldn't be much of a poster boy to sell other merchandise like say Kaka' was.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Mancini said the misunderstood saint 'King Tevez' won't go on loan. He said they want to sell him, but they won't let him go on loan.

Could mean jackshit tho, but that's what he said.

Ash1899

Mancini said the misunderstood saint 'King Tevez' won't go on loan. He said they want to sell him, but they won't let him go on loan.

Could mean jackshit tho, but that's what he said.

Yea

Because Mancini is the boss at Man City

Dude can't even handle his own players :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Galliani is gonna meet with Joorabchian and Tevez in Rio de Janiero, while Marco Branca flew to London to meet with Brian Marwood of Man City. Derby over Tevez.

Hatem Ben Arfa

If Tevez goes to AC Milan does that mean he can play in the Champions League for them against Arsenal?

Am I right in thinking that Tevez refusing to come on against Bayern Munich means he is not cup tied in the Champions League and free to destroy Arsenal?

Tevez was player of the season just 2 years ago. I'm sure he's not a has been. He just has an Ego and thinks he's bigger than the manager and the team. If they cater to that Ego I'm sure whoever has him will get the best out of him.

I wonder what a Tevez vs Zlatan bust up would look like.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Tevez goes to AC Milan does that mean he can play in the Champions League for them against Arsenal?

Am I right in thinking that Tevez refusing to come on against Bayern Munich means he is not cup tied in the Champions League and free to destroy Arsenal?

Tevez was player of the season just 2 years ago. I'm sure he's not a has been. He just has an Ego and thinks he's bigger than the manager and the team. If they cater to that Ego I'm sure whoever has him will get the best out of him.
He refused to come on for the second match... But he did play the first match.

What I want to check is if he's eligible because his present club has got eliminated from the cup. there was some amending in the rules saying some thing similar, but I'm not sure if it applicable for the group stages. If some thing similar happened in the playoffs then sure he could play for his new club according to the new rules

Zlatan would kick the shit of Tevez... Nothing much surprising outcome is possible there

Last edited:

Ash1899

Tevez didn't have a bust up at Man Utd. He tho was City's biggest player , the TOP dog, and was given preferential treatment. That is not gonna be the case in Milan as whether he likes it or not, he is not gonna replace Ibra, Silva or the Senatores as top dawg. I think it would actually be beneficial for him and strong personalities such as Gattuso, Ibra and Seedorf may actually help controlling him....

gingerless

Zlatan would kick the shit of Tevez... Nothing much surprising outcome is possible there

false. tevez can use his height as an advantage here as he can avoid being kicked in the face, zlatan can only kick people 6 feet or higher, this is a well known fact

Ash1899

tevez_01_672-458_resize.jpg

tevez_02_672-458_resize.jpg

tevez_04_672-458_resize.jpg

He doesn't look unfit to me

Trickykid

false. tevez can use his height as an advantage here as he can avoid being kicked in the face, zlatan can only kick people 6 feet or higher, this is a well known fact

I beg to differ kind sir!

According to wikipedia Casssano is exactly 5 ft 9 in, and Zlatan still managed to kungfu his face in.
Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Celebrates-Scudetto-By-Kicking-Antonio-Cassano-In-The-Head.jpg

Ash1899

Adriano Galliani - the man who could sell a water to a well :bow:

Well.....he is also the man who is completely oblivious to the real problems of the team (the midfield and LB)

Heck, he sees Flamini and Gattuso returning from injury as midfield reinforcements

I just hope we close the Tevez deal fast (if we do at all that is) so that we have ample time to focus on the REAL problems of the team

Home of Barca Fans