Carlos Tevez

Chainsaw

Killahead
Why would they be that stupid?

I dunno about Milan but Inter need a quality forward (specially if Milito leaves fortunately) and Tevez, as his price will lower down alot for sure after all the recent problems at City, is a suitable option. He gained weight and has a whiny character, but he's still a quality player.

So...not that stupid.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
To be serious, as much as I hate Tevez, Inter are desperate for any attacking spark so I could see why. I know Milan is missing Cassano, but it's still not worth the baggage when they have Ibra and Pato. If they really want to gamble on a trainwreck of a human being, they might as well sign Mutu, lower wages and easier to cut.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Shows you what values football clubs have nowadays! They know they's get screwed by Tevez but they'd still sigh him.

You speak like Tevez is a thief, pirate or a raper or something! The guy gives his best shot when he's on the pitch. Ask any fans of all the clubs he's been to so far about Tevez 'the player' to give a fair view about him and see how many negative votes you get. If you don't like his character that's another issue. He's a world class striker and above all the strikers Inter has right now.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Are you a Boca fan by any chance?

Anyway i'll give a more thought out response tomorrow, but let's just say right now he's everything wrong with Argentine football in one package.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Are you a Boca fan by any chance?

As I hope you remember I told you before that I have no particular connection to any Argentine club whatsoever. So that makes the answer no.

let's just say right now he's everything wrong with Argentine football in one package.

Yep, that's how you reveal the problems: in one package!

He's just a player with his own issues. Let's not batter it all on him because of his character and his cunt of an agent, or because Argentine media treat him like Diego v2.

And 'Everything wrong with Argentine football in one package' doesn't even play in the current mess of the NT btw!

Last edited:

anonake

he is a dick, i hope city burn his career. i think it was zanetti i read earliar that said inter are interested in him

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
A quick question.. If AC Milan sign Tevez... What will happen with Pato?

Hope United put a bid in for him.. 4 million.

Ibra, Tevez, Pato, and Robinho. Someone's not gonna be happy.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans