Carlos Tevez

Evil

Shabazz
He is good enough for us, I've watched atleast 5 ManU matches this season where he started and the matches with the national team and I can say he's a really decent player, maybe not the most taleneted, but he's a hardworker and get's the job done, and he combines brilliantly with Messi.

Only problem is there is no space for him at Barça, unless the Ribery deal falls apart ... but otherwize I think he would be a really good buy.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really like Forlán, but he is getting old, he's 29 years old right now... But Tévez and Forlán have that warrior spirit that I'd like to see in our team, so that's a big plus for me... So bring Tévez anyway, he can play in different positions, so he may as well be a backup for Messi, not to mention they get along very well when they play together...

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
From News of The World and The Guardian:

"I don't think I will be a Manchester United player next season. I do not feel wanted. I feel bad over my situation. I do, but it's very, very difficult to stay any longer. I guess what I'm saying is goodbye."

"I have done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract so I have to leave. I don't think I deserve to be in this position but you realise if your time is up you have to go," he added.

"The fans treat me like family, but United have not signed me so they do not respect me as a footballer."

An Iranian business called MSI own Tevez and he is (techinically but not really) on loan from West Ham Utd. Anyone see him as a summer option? Though another dwarf isn't ideal. Goal have added that he said he wants to stay in the EPL but it wasn't quoted on The Guardian so I didn't add it in.

E

Esteve

From News of The World and The Guardian:

"I don't think I will be a Manchester United player next season. I do not feel wanted. I feel bad over my situation. I do, but it's very, very difficult to stay any longer. I guess what I'm saying is goodbye."

"I have done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract so I have to leave. I don't think I deserve to be in this position but you realise if your time is up you have to go," he added.

"The fans treat me like family, but United have not signed me so they do not respect me as a footballer."

An Iranian business called MSI own Tevez and he is (techinically but not really) on loan from West Ham Utd. Anyone see him as a summer option? Though another dwarf isn't ideal. Goal have added that he said he wants to stay in the EPL but it wasn't quoted on The Guardian so I didn't add it in.

I do. I admire his work rate & I imagine Pep does too. He needs to be at a club where he can play more often & if we were to let Eto'o go, I'd be more than happy to see him at our club :greedy:

R

Red Devil

Its a shame the whole teves situation but thats football isnt it .

If he was to leave United I would have to say I would love to see him in a Barcelona shirt he would be brilliant for you.

United

I can't understand the amount of admiration for Tevez. He is just an average player. His work rate and enthusiasm makes him very endearing. But from from a footballing point of view, he just an average striker with very little end product.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I would love him at Barcelona. We have enough players that have an end product (just like manchester) but the power and agility he brings to attacking force of a team is amazing

so get him

United

I would love him at Barcelona. We have enough players that have an end product (just like manchester) but the power and agility he brings to attacking force of a team is amazing

so get him

Yes he would do a good job for you as you don't have a similar player.

We on the other hand have Wayne Rooney who is similar to Tevez but is superior to him in every aspects.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I can't understand the amount of admiration for Tevez. He is just an average player. His work rate and enthusiasm makes him very endearing. But from from a footballing point of view, he just an average striker with very little end product.

that's not true at all, the system just has to be right.

he's notoriously crap at learning languages. look how good he was for you last season when you had the multilingual velvet owl as your assistant. since he left tevez and nani (two notorious problem children) have had pretty average-to-rubbish seasons.

for barca he'd be in a spanish-speaking country which would help him massively. and we already know he can combine with messi to great effect. pep would love his work-rate and would reward him with big games and he may well perform. but is he be the man for us? is there not the possibility of him being a white eto'o - awful first touch n' all? I think so. he's not clinical enough. and is definitely not worth the 30m that MSI want.

he'll go to city coz they're the only club stupid enough to pay that kinda money, plus then he won't have to move house.

X.A.U

The Special One

u mad? Are you really Man United fan? He is work his ass whenever he get the chance to play. I do admire Tevez and I think he should move to a club where he is appreciated!

Home of Barca Fans