Carlos Tevez

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i really wouldn't mind seeing Carlitos in blaugrana colors......he's amazing player..what amazes me more is the fact that Fergie does not start him regularly.
what amazes me more is the fact that Maradona starts him regularly(ahead of Higuain)

Evil

Shabazz
Excellent player, he was simply amazing yesterday. I would love for him to play in a Barça shirt.

X.A.U

The Special One
what amazes me more is the fact that Maradona starts him regularly(ahead of Higuain)

Certain player perform well for the club but put him into NT and he will be labeled as underachiever. I feel this way about Higuain, maybe I'm wrong! Who knows but for Argentines they will take Tevez over Higuain any day!

Beast

The Observer
Don't expect Maradona to be rushing to add an ex-River Plate player who scored in Boca in the super classico in his debut as a kid..

however i do think with his current form he sure deserve to be called into the squad ahead of someone like Martin Palermo for example ...
u can't say Higuain will fail on the Int. level when he is not called and don't play.. Higuain adds pace and height to the 3 short forward line , i wouldn't play him ahead of Milito-Aguero or Messi.. but i sure would try him instead of Tevez to see what he will do ... he is the leading assist & goal scorer in Real .. which is pretty good for a kid of his age

nebeer

Love is All
Well now,, I'm seriously pondering about signing Tevez. Do you guys think he would fit in at Barca and at which position?

jairzinho

i think he would definitely fit in up front with eto' and messi or messi and henry....i'd like to see him in an attack like this

------Eto'o-------
TEvez-----MEssi---

beef-supreme

I also think Higuain deserves to be called into the squad ahead of Palermo... There's no question about that... Higuain is class, whereas Palermo just manages to score during Superclasicos.

As for Tevez - I've always admired him and I definitely think he would fit into the team - most probably the way Jairzinho suggested. It might even solve some of Eto'o's problems, because with Tevez's work-rate, perhaps Eto'o would be less distracted with back tracking. Eto'o and Tevez would also be great defending from the front. But without a goal scorer like Henry on the left, we would depend a lot on Eto'o seriously getting his act together and regaining his touch. Which i don't think will happen...

X.A.U

The Special One
Lets keep it Tevez thread! :rolleyes:

As for Tevez - I've always admired him and I definitely think he would fit into the team - most probably the way Jairzinho suggested. It might even solve some of Eto'o's problems, because with Tevez's work-rate, perhaps Eto'o would be less distracted with back tracking. Eto'o and Tevez would also be great defending from the front. But without a goal scorer like Henry on the left, we would depend a lot on Eto'o seriously getting his act together and regaining his touch. Which i don't think will happen...

I don't think he has a place in Barca as long as Pep don't understand how to rotate, Tevez would like to start, so who is he going to replace?

Up front I would like us to sign one player... the scarface!

Thierry

aheem. Excuse me.

Do we really need to sign both Ribery & Tevez at the same time?

I'm scared our pitch-aesthitics will be ruined...:rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans