Carlo Ancelotti

Yannik

I think Bayern would have a good chance landing Isco in a package, if they get Ancelotti's signing.
But somehow I think Ancelotti will go to Chelsea. :(

didn't he say German league, especially with Bayern buying out all the talent from potential opponents don't interest him!?

Yeah I remember that aswell, 2 months ago or so he said that.
Maybe he has changed his opinion after finding out that Bayern is really considering him? Kinda spineless, but hey coaching Bayern is certainly prestigious nevertheless, not that many people would say no here

didn't he say German league, especially with Bayern buying out all the talent from potential opponents don't interest him!?

He did not say the later part as that just ain't right - he just told it was boring to watch Bayern because of their dominance in the league. He would remark that this is not really easy either but sometimes a tough job and especially now with the big injury crisis at Bayern it is really hard work.

Chelsea is miles away from the trophies right now - especially from the next CL win. And he already has the English titles. Whereas Munich - if there is a job opening - will be as near as it can get to the next trophies (apart from some spanish clubs ).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
15m a year for three years apparently.

15m, that is what Guardiola is currently making, right?

Too bad Chelsea didn't make an effort to get him again.

Yannik

Imagine if Pep tells the media on sunday, that he's happy to extend his contract for a couple more years.

Drexl

God, I hope Reus and Gundogan won't leave Dortmund. Those fuckers from Munich would keep winning Bundesliga for a decade.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well if Ancelotti agrees to go to Bayern, they would probably prefer him to Pep! After all, he did win champions league thrice and using more than one set of super-stars at that!!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ancelotti two months ago: Bayern win Bundesliga with their hands in their pockets. I don't enjoy them.

:lol:

Carlo wanted to manage RM so badly . Apparently he and his staff dialed RM and Uncle Flo to absolutely make sure that there was no chance that he's managing Madrid next season. Carlo is such an amazing coach,person and one of the rare ones who would be willing to step oveir their pride and return to RM after being unrightfully sacked. We don't deserve him, especially with the shithead Perez in charge. He is the perfect coach for Bayern, Bundesliga is pretty much always guaranteed,they want the CL and there is no one better than Carlo for that. I'm expecting us to face Carlo's Bayern next season and get crushed. Karma.

Home of Barca Fans