Carlo Ancelotti

Daisymorr

He is a coach I have always liked no matter where he managed. He carries himself very classy.
He has seen it all before and has managed to win in different era's so big respect to him for that.
Xabi Alonso might be a year or 2 away from the RM job so probably a good job by RM to get Ancelotti to renew.

Temptation

He is a coach I have always liked no matter where he managed. He carries himself very classy.
He has seen it all before and has managed to win in different era's so big respect to him for that.
Xabi Alonso might be a year or 2 away from the RM job so probably a good job by RM to get Ancelotti to renew.
He's very likeable as a person. The kinda coach rivals respect which is weird coz he has won a lot.

Daisymorr

He's very likeable as a person. The kinda coach rivals respect which is weird coz he has won a lot.
Yeah he always seems to have great respect for the other teams - win or lose.
Hence people find it hard to dislike him and then he has a CV to back everything up.

I read his book a couple years ago and he speaks about the importance of managing "up" as well as managing "down"
This shows how he dealt with Abramovic at Chelsea, Perez at RM, PSG and politics at Bayern.
You just know he comes across as respectful yet strong.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lunin was pretty bad last game too
Wasnt that bad, definitely not as bad as Kepa has proven to be season long
Mainly first and 3rd goal he could of maybe done more

Difference between them is Kepa inspires zero confidence to actually make worldly saves without making another fuckup in the same match
Lunin picks himself up to pull some off mid-game

Either way Carlo needs to keep Lunin in if for nothing else because we want to make money off the sale and we can't if a loanee that is the same or worse gets given this much time

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Thieves for a reason?

Ancelotti allegedly used companies “lacking any real activity” based outside Spain “so that neither he nor the mentioned companies had to pay taxes on the large sums earned in Spain or outside our country,” the prosecutors said. The 64-year-old Ancelotti coached Madrid from 2013-15 before rejoining the club in 2021

Home of Barca Fans