Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

• Yes

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 61.5%

• Total voters

Beast

The Observer
Could be Real & could be Barca there is nothing far fetched , anything can happen as we didn't expect both to lose by 4 goals in this fashion no one will also expect both teams can score 3 or 4 goals and the Germans will be mentally relaxed compared to the first leg due to the results

Both teams can score the required goals if they are focused and mentally ready.. the question is can we both keep a clean sheet ? It's likely we score 3 goals but it's also very likely they can score a single goal to take us out.. same for Barca
I just feel both teams won't go down that easy as many think ...one team can cause a surprise or even both
If we manage to make it... i bet you Barca will score 5 goals the following day

Chainsaw

Killahead
Nope. With the current defence and attack only a miracle can lift Barca to the final. I'm not even sure Barca with this current form can grab a win at Camp Nou, let alone making it to the final.

voidable

Bayern maybe have set pieces problem too, but who can head the ball except Puyol in our team?
Moreover our team players is just 17x cm vs Bayern player 18x cm, even our tall player like Pique and Busi can barely jump to head the ball. :lol:
I know. Which is why I said "if Puyol is back."
Am I dreaming too much if I hope Puyol scores a double hat trick from set pieces? :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Will I cheer for my team? Till the wheels fall off.

Do I think we will go through? Hell no.

Same here. I think a few people are confusing not being very optimistic and not supporting the team. It doesn't make us less of fans or mean we aren't going to cheer and hope for the best.

Garrus

Could be Real & could be Barca there is nothing far fetched , anything can happen as we didn't expect both to lose by 4 goals in this fashion no one will also expect both teams can score 3 or 4 goals and the Germans will be mentally relaxed compared to the first leg due to the results

Both teams can score the required goals if they are focused and mentally ready.. the question is can we both keep a clean sheet ? It's likely we score 3 goals but it's also very likely they can score a single goal to take us out.. same for Barca
I just feel both teams won't go down that easy as many think ...one team can cause a surprise or even both
If we manage to make it... i bet you Barca will score 5 goals the following day
This is truly a rare event, Cules and madridista united toward a common cause, Hand in hand.
But what the hell, I'll take it :handshake:

MagIX

Even if we don't qualify (most probably), at least we can say that we lost vs a really very good team (not like Inter or Chelsea).
Athough we have few chances, i will support the team till the end, because nothing is impossible.
But honestly If i had to bet money, I'd bet on Bayern.
For what I've read, it seems believing (like me) that there are few possibilities, it means not being a true fan.
ok true fan, show me that you're a really true fan and bet all your savings on Barca.

Last edited:

Yannick03

Even if we don't qualify (most probably), at least we can say that we lost vs a really very good team (not like Inter or Chelsea).
Athough we have few chances, i will support the team till the end, because nothing is impossible.
But honestly If i had to bet money, I'd bet on Bayern.
For what I've read, it seems believing (like me) that there are few possibilities, it means not being a true fan.
ok true fan, show me that you're a really true fan and bet all your savings on Barca.

Indeed, Bayern is the best team in the world now and will probably win the UCL. So in the last 5 seasons, we will have won the Champions League 2 times and got eliminated 3 times by the later winners which is highly remarkable. Beat us and you win the Champions League

Home of Barca Fans