Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

• Yes

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 61.5%

• Total voters

Yannick03

No way, they are an experienced side. They won't concede early as Milan did and this Bayern is the best team in the world. I do hope we can go out with a win, would give us back some honour.

poldep

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Madrid and Barça can make a comeback, but it's true the results were bad and no one expected them."

spring

sorry to say this, but with this coach, with this attack line, with this defense line we can't!
we trashed them 4-0 in camp nou with these guys:
0+barcelona+bayern+messi+henry+eto'o.jpg

3 real killer forward not with someone like pedro and alexis! even villa is not in their level!

we played that match with marquez, poyul,pique and alvez and 3 of them were world class central defender, and our DM was yaya! a real stopper and a real beast! we will concede this time!

we will win but can't go to final!

Last edited:

Keikoku

Cabbage
We can. But most likely not gonna happen.
I remember before we destroyed Madrid 6-2 at Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid was in superb form in their 18 matches. Before 5-0 at Camp Nou, Madrid was in superb form too.
I believe we capable of destroying every team when we play at our best. The problem here is our team is perform like roller coaster lately.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Clean sheet is the only question, i have no doubt we can score 4+ goals if we turn it on, but with this defence can we keep a clean sheet? i dont think so, still voted yes.
one thing is for sure though that if madrid can come back against dormund on tuesday then im 100% sure we will do it on wednesday as well!

aaron101

That photo right there is the reason why they are so strong this season.

Failure makes you work harder. They are the most motivated team this season because of their frustrations last season of not winning any trophy.

Home of Barca Fans